Friday run to Leenane

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Once again there'll be a run down to Leenane from Dublin by smaller roads. Unfortunately it's going to be the same route as last year coz it's the most 'efficient' ;)

Start will be from the same Topaz station on the N81 / Tallaght By-pass that you've used previously. Start time will be 13.00 (Edit - now 14.00) or as soon afterwards as the 'foreigners' arrive from the ferry. Tea stop will be in Athleague again if anyone's looking to meet up enroute.

Full tank & empty bladder :rob

So the tour guide finally turns up :D but I don't land till 1340 :tears. Your favourite foreigner

I'm on the little swift so won't be many in front,just make sure you stand someone in the middle of the road as I'm struggling to remember where the garage is.

I have to go to something on Saturday, so won't be going out on Friday, but Athleague is just over the road from me, so I'll try to pop over to meet you. Where are you having the tae in Athleague? I'm assuming ETA will be around 18:00, due to the later departure time?

Rob
It's at N53.28695 W6.34671
There's a Toyota garage right next to it & nothing else along there
Even you can't miss it :p

Tim
It's Petit Tartes, the nice one in the middle of the village

I have to go to something on Saturday, so won't be going out on Friday, but Athleague is just over the road from me, so I'll try to pop over to meet you. Where are you having the tae in Athleague? I'm assuming ETA will be around 18:00, due to the later departure time?

I will run over to Athleuge. Should eta before 6. Meet u 4 coffee

I'm not sure if I'll make it to Athleague. If I don't have time to put on gear, I'll try to drive over. If I'm not there, I'll see you in Leenane at some stage tomorrow.

Great spin up and a few KM done with the lads, Didn't get my Dunmore group pic but what harm.
Had to break off at Tuam, Pizza was calling.
A bit of a change from earlier in the week riding the Route Napoleon at 35c
See u all in the morning

Back
Top Bottom