Thank you

Ravenbyrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another brill weekend.... thank you Jochen, James and everyone involved in organising.

I would have posted some fab photo's of the group heading off for their day's riding but the fecken eejets pulled out the hotel and went the wrong way, ah well....

Thanks again..... tell next year

Another brill weekend.... thank you Jochen, James and everyone involved in organising.

I would have posted some fab photo's of the group heading off for their day's riding but the fecken eejets pulled out the hotel and went the wrong way, ah well....

Thanks again..... tell next year

No we didn't it was all part of a cunning plan 😀

i did :D

this was friday but 0.05 sec after that i almost get run over by uncle shay :D

before that :rolleyes:

theyre younger than bogman :aidan

A5 in wales this morning - all way down to llangollen then it cheered up and sunshine from chester

Thanks for yet another great weekend especially to James for the ride out lead and Laurence for bringing up the rear.
Jochen hope your operation goes well tomorrow and I look forward to the next event.
Matt

Thanks to all who turned up for the weekend, thanks to James for leading (the wrong way !), Laurence for sweeping and Brian & Geraldine for being my chauffeurs & carers for the weekend :beerjug:

As always the hotel was great, where else would ya get that value ? And once again the weather gods smiled on us, despite the dire warnings from MetEireann :blast

Roll on next year, Sept 1st - 3rd. Details will be posted in the Spring

PS: the hotel will be taking deposits on all bookings next year as a substantial number of people cancelled too late for the hotel to find replacement customers :(

Will try and make this next year. Only got back from France on Saturday afternoon.
Looks like a great trip.

Sent from a OnePlusX

PS: the hotel will be taking deposits on all bookings next year as a substantial number of people cancelled too late for the hotel to find replacement customers :(

That's a pity. They missed a great weekend. Not unreasonable for the hotel to insist on deposits next year as they would have lost out big time this year. :rob Now waiting for details of the Spring weekend and already provisionally booked into Leenane for next year :beerjug:

Got home today - big thanks for all the work that goes to make such a successful weekend.

Back
Top Bottom