Road King Classic with M8 engine

I could see you on a Honda Melody, I can visualise it so well, the image is perfect, with the wire basket on the front and the ape hanger bars, it was made for you.

I am not sure that you really get these sort of bikes that we ride.

I am not sure that you really get these sort of bikes that we ride.

Bitch! Are you insinuating that I am not manly enough to ride a Harley like what you do then? :nenau

Anyway Twiggy had a shopping basket on the front of her Honda and everybody thought she was smashing so don't knock it little man. :p

Wherever I go in the world it seems that the essence of The Holy Spirit always puts in an appearance at some point. It's like a true religion. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 136
Bitch! Are you insinuating that I am not manly enough to ride a Harley like what you do then? :nenau

Anyway Twiggy had a shopping basket on the front of her Honda and everybody thought she was smashing so don't knock it little man. :p

Nothing to do with male hormones, just the fact that you are a bit of a consumerist geek, bit shallow, in that the sun would see your puddle dry in 2 seconds sort of shallow....Like you would be a member of Hogg or summat like that HDRCGB or the like, you know a gay sort of club, a club for those that don`t really fit into something meaningful......Kind of like a hermaphrodite thing.

New Zealand. :D

12000 miles should do the trick. :thumb

Anyway today I am going to pay a visit to the "House of Flames". No it's not a fire breathing gobby hobbits dwelling in the rural Lincolnshire but Munich's finest Harley Davidson dealership. I am going to look at a new RK.

I found the Church of Bez last night next to a sex shop whilst wondering around but I think he was a bit tied up. Probably in the crypt. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 111
att said he would meet me near the city centre. I have found his bike but the fuckwit is nowhere to be seen? :nenau

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 204
I don't think I would buy a bike with a brand new, just out engine personally. Dont let me put you off though, I'm sure it will be fine. :augie

with his mechanical know how and motorcycle warranty I'm sure he will be ok

I don't think I would buy a bike with a brand new, just out engine personally. Dont let me put you off though, I'm sure it will be fine. :augie

This is Tricky, he won't have it long enough for it to cause issues.....

he might fall for this and make it a keeper................doubtful but you never know

Part-time working from the week after next. Goldern letter from the NHS in the post. New RK on the horizon. :D

Water sports earlier today (not in the context that The Holy Spirit would understand ;)) Now having a beer to celebrate.

Not boasting or anything. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 129
Oh FFS so we are paying for it...........fucking great - whilst we in the private sector pay taxes till we die...

Am taking a leaf out of att's book. Blame him. :thumb

Oh and it's a final salary scheme thanks to the generous contributions of you private sector guys. :D

Back
Top Bottom