Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Dealer for a GSA

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bought my Aproved used GS from Bahnstormer, Had an Issue with Vario Panner hitting exhaust and a very horrible experience with Shift assist Pro, 3rd to N or even worse happened twice 3rd to 1st Got it sorted under warranty, I must say that they didn't have a great choice of loan bikes for a lanky git like me, it was A 700Gs or 800T that's it. So ended up riding that with a hi p cramp for three days. Buying experience was good not sure if I was rpped off but negotiated a deal on PCP from 10.9% down to 5.9% thats it. wasn't moving on price at all, the only way I was able to reduce monthly cost was by paying a large deposit on CC and getting a 0% balance transfer for it later. Would definitely be returning there again even though my nearest dealer is SBW in welwyn Garden City, Can never get hold of anyone I want to speak to, instead you get that woman to answer and say "sorry they are busy with a customer, can I get them to call you back? Yes please" and you never hear back. Gave up and not bothering with now.

Quote Originally Posted by oddshapedballs View Post
    NOG or Bahnstormer - 4 GS's in and they've both been great for Sales and Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkey donkey View Post
    Agreed, I was going to use Woollaston again but chose nearer dealer, as I wanted a local relationship

I plan on marching in on Friday if no action and seeing sales manager and explaining to him my total disatisfaction to this point.
    If I had a contact number for owner that would be better still !!
    UPDATE I now have a 2 week delay. Left the plant on 9th Sept, fook knows where it is at the moment, France, Channel, Dover ..?

UPDATE I now have a 2 week delay. Left the plant on 9th Sept, fook knows where it is at the moment, France, Channel, Dover ..?
    Will they not give you a bike to cover the period?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Will they not give you a bike to cover the period?

I have sent an email stating the terms of our agreement, that I kept to mine and they have not kept to theirs. I have also pointed out that they have made no attempt to offer a solution. I will await their reply, if they can be arsed.

I do wonder how some companies stay in business,

Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    I do wonder how some companies stay in business,

Indeed

A mate bought a £4k electric full suss MTB about 5 months ago & he rides it on roads/light tracks

He had it serviced at 6 week date as per the book, at the supplying dealer

About 10 days ago a bolt dropped out of rear frame, whilst cycling down the road - safety critical as the frame could have collapsed

He told the dealer & they ordered a bolt which has taken a week to come from down south, then the new bolt has been redesigned (meaning there is a problem)

The shop tried to charge him £37 for the bolt

He told them to swivel as it was under warranty & they serviced it and should have checked the bolts anyway

Dealers are no better in other sectors
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Ok another update,

Email today, totally ignored my complaint email, says

Good news your bike will be with me Friday.

So it's Thursday today but why not say ' bike with me tomorrow'. I have a feeling I have another week to wait

Watch this space for update Friday or tomorrow

Ok another update,

Email today, totally ignored my complaint email, says

Good news your bike will be with me Friday.

So it's Thursday today but why not say ' bike with me tomorrow'. I have a feeling I have another week to wait

Watch this space for update Friday or tomorrow
    It was tomorrow, well today now and prepping today and I can pick up tomorrow

+1 for NOG or Bahnstormer

I really think you should name and shame this dealer. If it is who I think it is then I will copy this to the owner. IM me if you are too shy.
    Live like someone left the gate open

Dave

Dealt ..

Wow wow wow ... Amazing deal ... Williams Manchester have blown everyone away ... Ordered new triple black GSA ... And stunning part exchange price

Great to staying with them

It was tomorrow, well today now and prepping today and I can pick up tomorrow
    And I've got it and named her 'beauty' after the horse from the TV series.

Bollocks have I, don't be so bloody daft. Called her Princess

Quote Originally Posted by thebuyer View Post
    Wow wow wow ... Amazing deal ... Williams Manchester have blown everyone away ... Ordered new triple black GSA ... And stunning part exchange price

Great to staying with them
    Talk about hard work, on the back of this I spoke to them today, looking for a good deal, bugger all in the way of keen prices ( quoted £16700 lol!) I only phoned them down to your comments, completely evasive on price they were more interested in telling me why they couldn't sell me a Euro 3 one and that Euro 4 meant I could get stung later down the line if I bought a Euro 3. No price just 'where do we need to be' even though I'd already told them prices I'd seen bikes advertised at.

Very very dissappointing , complete waste of time for me. No wow factor, just evasiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRich View Post
    Talk about hard work, on the back of this I spoke to them today, looking for a good deal, bugger all in the way of keen prices ( quoted £16700 lol!) I only phoned them down to your comments, completely evasive on price they were more interested in telling me why they couldn't sell me a Euro 3 one and that Euro 4 meant I could get stung later down the line if I bought a Euro 3. No price just 'where do we need to be' even though I'd already told them prices I'd seen bikes advertised at.

Very very dissappointing , complete waste of time for me. No wow factor, just evasiveness.
    What figure did you give them when they asked 'where do we need to be'?

Quote Originally Posted by SiRich View Post

I'm really surprised... But I never phone ... I always go in ... Sit with the manager, not the salesman ... And show him I'm ready to deposit up ...

I was in Leeds earlier in week ... And had terrible experience at Allan Jefferies... And people rav over them

Bought 3 bikes from Balderston in the last 3 yrs, 2 new 1 s/h. Always dealt with TJ, no bullshitting just a fair deal. All the staff there from sales, service, clothing etc are first rate. I'm not one to haggle over a few £100 if the overall package is good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast