Best Dealer for a GSA

Bake

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seeking opinions/experiences on which dealers would offer the best deal on a new GSA

Mods feel free to move in in wrong section

If you are talking cash buy then i would start ringing dealers that are a good long way from you and start getting deals and then try and get the dealer nearest to you to match the best or better it.

If you are talking cash buy then i would start ringing dealers that are a good long way from you and start getting deals and then try and get the dealer nearest to you to match the best or better it.

yes it would be a straight cash deal, im in no hurry to buy but have thes funds (thankfully) if a deal came up

Vines of Guildford will give you a good deal, plus they offer a really good buying experience.

Vines of Guildford will give you a good deal, plus they offer a really good buying experience.

I'll drop them an email see what they offer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dare i ask why?

new TB GSA announced Fri 1st July and dealer said they would take orders from Monday the 4th July. Went on the Monday agreed deal and signed. Said I was away in the states all August so need bike from W/C 5th Sept. They asked if they could have my bike early, 4th August, as I was away which I agreed too. They sold my bike and dealer on Sept 5th said it would be in that week. Friday got email saying nope SHOULD be in W/C 12th Sept. So now bikeless and nada from them today, they close Wednesday's so looks unlikely I will get it this week either. What makes it worse is their lack of service. If he kept me updated or said pop in and we will sort a bike for you for the day etc that would at least appease me but nothing.

new TB GSA announced Fri 1st July and dealer said they would take orders from Monday the 4th July. Went on the Monday agreed deal and signed. Said I was away in the states all August so need bike from W/C 5th Sept. They asked if they could have my bike early, 4th August, as I was away which I agreed too. They sold my bike and dealer on Sept 5th said it would be in that week. Friday got email saying nope SHOULD be in W/C 12th Sept. So now bikeless and nada from them today, they close Wednesday's so looks unlikely I will get it this week either. What makes it worse is their lack of service. If he kept me updated or said pop in and we will sort a bike for you for the day etc that would at least appease me but nothing.

I must admit I would not put up with that having done the deal, doesn't bode well for future dealings with them

I've noticed a few dealers advertising pre reg GSA TB for around £15400 which doesn't seem a great deal off for a pre reg

I must admit I would not put up with that having done the deal, doesn't bode well for future dealings with them

Agreed, I was going to use Woollaston again but chose nearer dealer, as I wanted a local relationship :rose

I plan on marching in on Friday if no action and seeing sales manager and explaining to him my total disatisfaction to this point.
If I had a contact number for owner that would be better still !!

Bought my Aproved used GS from Bahnstormer, Had an Issue with Vario Panner hitting exhaust and a very horrible experience with Shift assist Pro, 3rd to N or even worse happened twice 3rd to 1st Got it sorted under warranty, I must say that they didn't have a great choice of loan bikes for a lanky git like me, it was A 700Gs or 800T that's it. So ended up riding that with a hi p cramp for three days. Buying experience was good not sure if I was rpped off but negotiated a deal on PCP from 10.9% down to 5.9% thats it. wasn't moving on price at all, the only way I was able to reduce monthly cost was by paying a large deposit on CC and getting a 0% balance transfer for it later. Would definitely be returning there again even though my nearest dealer is SBW in welwyn Garden City, Can never get hold of anyone I want to speak to, instead you get that woman to answer and say "sorry they are busy with a customer, can I get them to call you back? Yes please" and you never hear back. Gave up and not bothering with now.

NOG or Bahnstormer - 4 GS's in and they've both been great for Sales and Service.

Agreed, I was going to use Woollaston again but chose nearer dealer, as I wanted a local relationship :rose

I plan on marching in on Friday if no action and seeing sales manager and explaining to him my total disatisfaction to this point.
If I had a contact number for owner that would be better still !!

UPDATE I now have a 2 week delay. Left the plant on 9th Sept, fook knows where it is at the moment, France, Channel, Dover ..?

UPDATE I now have a 2 week delay. Left the plant on 9th Sept, fook knows where it is at the moment, France, Channel, Dover ..?

Will they not give you a bike to cover the period?

Will they not give you a bike to cover the period?

I have sent an email stating the terms of our agreement, that I kept to mine and they have not kept to theirs. I have also pointed out that they have made no attempt to offer a solution. I will await their reply, if they can be arsed.

Back
Top Bottom