Best Dealer for a GSA

I do wonder how some companies stay in business,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do wonder how some companies stay in business,

Indeed

A mate bought a £4k electric full suss MTB about 5 months ago & he rides it on roads/light tracks

He had it serviced at 6 week date as per the book, at the supplying dealer

About 10 days ago a bolt dropped out of rear frame, whilst cycling down the road - safety critical as the frame could have collapsed

He told the dealer & they ordered a bolt which has taken a week to come from down south, then the new bolt has been redesigned (meaning there is a problem)

The shop tried to charge him £37 for the bolt

He told them to swivel as it was under warranty & they serviced it and should have checked the bolts anyway

Dealers are no better in other sectors

Ok another update,

Email today, totally ignored my complaint email, says

Good news your bike will be with me Friday.

So it's Thursday today but why not say ' bike with me tomorrow'. I have a feeling I have another week to wait :anger

Watch this space for update Friday or tomorrow :confused::confused::confused:

Ok another update,

Email today, totally ignored my complaint email, says

Good news your bike will be with me Friday.

So it's Thursday today but why not say ' bike with me tomorrow'. I have a feeling I have another week to wait :anger

Watch this space for update Friday or tomorrow :confused::confused::confused:

It was tomorrow, well today now and prepping today and I can pick up tomorrow :JB

I really think you should name and shame this dealer. If it is who I think it is then I will copy this to the owner. IM me if you are too shy.

Dealt ..

Wow wow wow ... Amazing deal ... Williams Manchester have blown everyone away ... Ordered new triple black GSA ... And stunning part exchange price :bounce1

Great to staying with them :thumb2:thumb2

Wow wow wow ... Amazing deal ... Williams Manchester have blown everyone away ... Ordered new triple black GSA ... And stunning part exchange price :bounce1

Great to staying with them :thumb2:thumb2

Talk about hard work, on the back of this I spoke to them today, looking for a good deal, bugger all in the way of keen prices ( quoted £16700 lol!) I only phoned them down to your comments, completely evasive on price they were more interested in telling me why they couldn't sell me a Euro 3 one and that Euro 4 meant I could get stung later down the line if I bought a Euro 3. No price just 'where do we need to be' even though I'd already told them prices I'd seen bikes advertised at.

Very very dissappointing , complete waste of time for me. No wow factor, just evasiveness.

Talk about hard work, on the back of this I spoke to them today, looking for a good deal, bugger all in the way of keen prices ( quoted £16700 lol!) I only phoned them down to your comments, completely evasive on price they were more interested in telling me why they couldn't sell me a Euro 3 one and that Euro 4 meant I could get stung later down the line if I bought a Euro 3. No price just 'where do we need to be' even though I'd already told them prices I'd seen bikes advertised at.

Very very dissappointing , complete waste of time for me. No wow factor, just evasiveness.

What figure did you give them when they asked 'where do we need to be'?

I'm really surprised... But I never phone ... I always go in ... Sit with the manager, not the salesman ... And show him I'm ready to deposit up ...

I was in Leeds earlier in week ... And had terrible experience at Allan Jefferies... And people rav over them :confused:

Bought 3 bikes from Balderston in the last 3 yrs, 2 new 1 s/h. Always dealt with TJ, no bullshitting just a fair deal. All the staff there from sales, service, clothing etc are first rate. I'm not one to haggle over a few £100 if the overall package is good.

Bought 3 bikes from Balderston in the last 3 yrs, 2 new 1 s/h. Always dealt with TJ, no bullshitting just a fair deal. All the staff there from sales, service, clothing etc are first rate. I'm not one to haggle over a few £100 if the overall package is good.

Conversely I've always found Baldersones to be hideously expensive with a 'Take it or leave it' approach........

I was in Leeds earlier in week ... And had terrible experience at Allan Jefferies... And people rav over them :confused:

.....and Jefferies have always been more than willing to do the best possible deal.

It's an odd old world, isn't it?

.....and Jefferies have always been more than willing to do the best possible deal.

It's an odd old world, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

The showroom was dead.. No customers... One scruffy salesman searching cars on auto trader ... One young salesman texting his mate ... And when eventually spoken too, I asked about availability of TB ... Only wanted to start filling enquiry form out ... No offer of coffee or sit down ...

I'm surprised they sell anything with that attitude !!!

It's an odd old world, isn't it?

The showroom was dead.. No customers... One scruffy salesman searching cars on auto trader ... One young salesman texting his mate ... And when eventually spoken too, I asked about availability of TB ... Only wanted to start filling enquiry form out ... No offer of coffee or sit down ...

I'm surprised they sell anything with that attitude !!![/QUOTE]

Fuck 'em :rob:D

I said I'd seen for £15290, and all I got back was 'are they euro 4' 'they will be euro 3' Really was willing to do a deal if they could match that and give me a fair px and get over Euro 4 but it was like pulling teeth. Maybe I should go in but, been really busy at work, I do prefer to deal with the sales manager, it usually cuts out a layer of bullshit.

I said I'd seen for £15290, and all I got back was 'are they euro 4' 'they will be euro 3' Really was willing to do a deal if they could match that and give me a fair px and get over Euro 4 but it was like pulling teeth. Maybe I should go in but, been really busy at work, I do prefer to deal with the sales manager, it usually cuts out a layer of bullshit.

I deal with the Dealer Principal, that really does cut out all the bullshit.:thumb

I said I'd seen for £15290, Really was willing to do a deal if they could match that and give me a fair px.

I always thought they usually overpriced your Px to offset against the new bike so that it seemed a good deal, but expecting both is that possible !

So what is the best price so far for a GSA TB ?

Back
Top Bottom