New Schuberth C4 And R2 helmets to arrive in Spring 2017!!!!!

Was told that a full range will be available to order about a month after a full availability of helmets had been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chin vent is now push to open time rather than rocker ripe. I hope this does make sense.

Not a clue

Ok on C3/C3 Pro/E1 the chin vent is opened by pressing on a bottom edge of the cover, to close it, you gave to push on the top edge of the cover.
On a new C4 you just push anywhere on the cover to open or close. It is a bit like handleless kitchen cabinet doors, you just push the edge of the door to open or close it.

Another thing I've noticed is that "sunglasses" visor has two positions, low and high. If you turn the helmet over and look at the sliding lever, you'll see a little tab that can be pushed over to reduce sliders travel when "sunglasses" are deployed, this is ideal for people who have (pardon the pun) large noses and/or nose bridge, meaning that "sunglasses" nose cutaway edge is no longer literally sitting on you nose. I though that was a nice and thoughtful touch.

Couple of questions to those that have bought one so far:
1. Can I get a spare battery for the comms? Are these just camera batteries or special ones. Can someone send me the model number
2. Anyone got experience in general with the handlebar remote? Worth buying?
3. So far I only see Just Helmets as best place to buy / order. Any other ideas?

1. Can I get a spare battery for the comms? Are these just camera batteries or special ones. Can someone send me the model number
3. So far I only see Just Helmets as best place to buy / order. Any other ideas?

I find handlebar control is great but a pain when it comes to mounting it on the bars with so much going on already, you can not position it within a thumb or fingers reach.

Battery is a stand alone item and can be purchased separately. Not sure of third party units as not seen one in person.

Hi

The Battery is a Special Battery, Retial £26.99 and I will be listing on my site shortly or call me on 0191 653 1303, stock is available

I have only sold one remote so far so there appears not to be a great requirement for it, this is why Schuberth tried to keep costs down by offering it as a additional item

Yes Just helmets is the best place to buy:)

Pete Just helmets
www.justhelmets.co.uk

Hi

The Battery is a Special Battery, Retial £26.99 and I will be listing on my site shortly or call me on 0191 653 1303, stock is available

I have only sold one remote so far so there appears not to be a great requirement for it, this is why Schuberth tried to keep costs down by offering it as a additional item

Yes Just helmets is the best place to buy:)

Pete Just helmets
www.justhelmets.co.uk

I'll be using Just Helmets when I purchase mine :D

PLUS 1 For Just Helmets

Just to give some balance..

I bought mine at Bikestop, Stevenage, Herts, a high street bike shop that is not a chain or a group, that does a lot of motorcycle sponsorship. I cant recommend the personal servive highly enough.
I've no relation to them except being a well looked after, satisfied customer.

15% discount just for belonging to the IAM, that was £90 off the lid alone.
:beerjug:

Just to give some balance..

I bought mine at Bikestop, Stevenage, Herts, a high street bike shop that is not a chain or a group, that does a lot of motorcycle sponsorship. I cant recommend the personal servive highly enough.
I've no relation to them except being a well looked after, satisfied customer.

15% discount just for belonging to the IAM, that was £90 off the lid alone.
:beerjug:

Meanwhile they promise you the world but after you chase them up they leave you high and dry, you'll never hear again from them. Came into store and the bloke I've dealt with, done a runner at the weight of me, because he knew he's cocked up by offering me 15% IAM discount without without checking if I was a member. That Italian bloke, will sell you Schuberth lid, and once you leave the store he'll be slagging you off for riding BMW and not his native Multistrada. I was in the store when that occurred to a fellow BMW rider. I then asked where does that leave me? He nearly choked with disbelief. He asked me if I really rode BMW, I said look out the window, and check out that triple Black, he. Oils t get his head around the fact that a 34 year old was riding "old mans" bike. With that, I said to him, be careful what you say about people, especially those that just bought stuff from you. I ended up walking out the store empty handed and didn't bother to pursue the email enquiry I had submitted to them. That was the last time I shall be shopping there out of principal. All they are interested in selling is Dainese power ranger suits and arai/ shoie lids.

Feck them.

Meanwhile they promise you the world but after you chase them up they leave you high and dry, you'll never hear again from them. Came into store and the bloke I've dealt with, done a runner at the weight of me, because he knew he's cocked up by offering me 15% IAM discount without without checking if I was a member. That Italian bloke, will sell you Schuberth lid, and once you leave the store he'll be slagging you off for riding BMW and not his native Multistrada. I was in the store when that occurred to a fellow BMW rider. I then asked where does that leave me? He nearly choked with disbelief. He asked me if I really rode BMW, I said look out the window, and check out that triple Black, he. Oils t get his head around the fact that a 34 year old was riding "old mans" bike. With that, I said to him, be careful what you say about people, especially those that just bought stuff from you. I ended up walking out the store empty handed and didn't bother to pursue the email enquiry I had submitted to them. That was the last time I shall be shopping there out of principal. All they are interested in selling is Dainese power ranger suits and arai/ shoie lids.

Feck them.

PS. I was prepared to spend in excess of £1500 on their stuff. Now someone else got/will get my business.

just ordered mine through Just Helmets. Cheers Pete. I'll post a recommendation on the Dutch GS site as well.

C4 Legacy Orange! Arrived today all the way from Italy. About 5d from order to delivery so happy with that.

Helmet is so far great, but have only run around the living room with it on. Chin strap is as I'm sure you know not a d-ring, but easy to use and I'm sure I'll get on fine with it. Sizing wise it seems fine. Come from a large Arai to a large Schuberth and all good. Smells nice inside too

I'll let you know how I get on with it on the road in a couple of days. Comms kit should arrive later this week too so will include a review for that too

af015e0c870070b4171077aae49ee24e.jpg

bc9ec7bd7eab6d0101f4944bc0f70079.jpg

83e284536d6f7be9ed2aac565c888731.jpg

058c647854f48dc4e5243d88e142729f.jpg

7d413136b2d3d6345530094e5eb5b03b.jpg

e9520a29f179c15210661f0329effa12.jpg

The only question I have though is as this is my first flip up helmet, are you supposed to put it on/off with it flipped up or down - or doesn't it matter? It more comfortable so far with it up.

Have had flips for many years, always put them on and off with the flip open. In fact I have never tried with it closed.

Just received mine from Just Helmets, very quick and a good price.
First impressions are, very good quality, better than my C3 Pro, Very comfy...and the wider vision is brilliant.
Easy to set up and pair.
Off to Germany for a 10 day tour on Thursday, so really chuffed it got here in time.

Cheers Just Helmets !

Frustrating that UK deliveries seem a bit slow. Still hoping to have mine broken in prior to Dent weekend next month.

Might want to try Pete at Just Helmets. I discussed with him what I wanted over the weekend and hey presto mine's on its way to me as we speak.
I ordered the C4 Legacy Yellow, advanced comms, extra battery and the remote.

Top service!

Back
Top Bottom