Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: To The Balkans and Back

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Fantastic video and a great sound track at just the right level, really appreciate the time you've put into those. As a contractor, I feel your pain. Fingers crossed for you it picks up mate.

Loved seeing some of the places I've been to from a completely different perspective. They've kept me smiling today. I've been up the Transfagaras in both the snow (In a ski lift!) and the sunshine, but that was lunacy! Fair play to you on episode 2!

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Watched the full set.
    You have the same rigorous approach to continental touring as me and me mates.... and as you say 'we're still alive'...

Great set of videos, wish I could be arsed to do the same. (Filming that is)

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Great videos, really enjoyed them. Boating on Garda looked fun.

Can you do a summary of equipment used for filming? I'd like to know what cameras, how both side of intercom got onto soundtrack, what computer specs you used for editing. And if you feel like it what boots and did they keep the weather out?

Cheers, you seem like top blokes.

Thanks

Cheers for posting your travels
    Thoroughly enjoyed them!!
    Archie

Ride on the right! Ride on the right! Great video, some great roads with some good laughs along the way!

Another BIG thanks for the effort and obvious commitment to produce this excellent set of clips, if I am honest with you I had wrongly thought, this guy has paid a production company to do the editing , I only found the clips a few days ago whilst researching next years holiday options, I have now watched all of them twice over and sent a link to a few mates who I know will enjoy them.

How great would it be to be able to have a prequel video showing your journey through from the conception of the trip its planning the acquisition of the bikes and the kit, and the route planning process.
    Good luck with your work situation and I will watch out for more clips on your You tube channel.
    Don't wait for your ship to come in....swim out and meet the bloody thing."
    Barry Sheene RIP 1950-2003

Brilliant videos, thanks for all your efforts!
    I did a similar tour this summer [c. 5000miles too] (and last year) but I go alone and my videos don't look a patch on yours.
    I've still to do something with them all.
    I video scenery with the camera mounted on the crashbars (also a TC TB GSA) and I don't get the interaction and banter you guys achieved.
    Thanks again.

Great vid , can I ask a couple of questions please.We are doing Istanbul and back in May, what intercoms were you using and what did you record it to ? and why the tyre change and finally where do you think your card as cloned. Which country did you enjoy most and least

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Justjoe View Post
    Excellent!

A mate dropped in a couple of days ago and was saying how much he wants to ride around Romania

www.humvee-graphics.com Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just watched all 4 parts, fantastic Thanks for sharing.
    Visit our web shop for stickers/graphics/pannier wrap kits for your GS/Adventure bike
    web shop; www.humvee-graphics.com The originals and the best
    Limited range of our products available on e-bay, our shop; humveegraphics
    Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/humveegraphics

Brilliant!

Went thru the videos again and even after so many months the banter between the two of you is refreshing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just watched parts 1 and 2 ... really good !!!! Well done on the video editing and I thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanks for putting it altogether and sharing with the forum. People like you give me the kick up the arse I need to get out there and do some "proper" touring

Ace. Really enjoyed the vids. Wouldn't usually take time to watch summat that long but being laid up in bed with flu does have benefits after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ukgser stopped notifying me of activity on threads for some reason, I accused it had just gone quite, so I've not been on since last year. Thank you all again for all the praise! It's good knowing that it's giving others some entertainment.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers100 View Post
    Great videos, really enjoyed them. Boating on Garda looked fun.

Can you do a summary of equipment used for filming? I'd like to know what cameras, how both side of intercom got onto soundtrack, what computer specs you used for editing. And if you feel like it what boots and did they keep the weather out?

Cheers, you seem like top blokes.
    Cheers man. We both had a Sena 10c each, both sides of the intercom get recorded as standard, very easy to use, bit buggy but still recommend. Most of my video diary bit were done on my iPhone6, Rich had a hand held digi cam corder, I forget the brand but you can tell when we were using it if you look close the quality is way better. The best camera is always the one you've got with you though.

Did the editing on a iMac on iMovie, tried a couple of others first, iMovie only did 90% of what I wanted it to but was 500% easier to use that the others.

My boots were sidi adventures, top kit, pricy (I got my used on eBay) but really great gear.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast