Zumo 340LM Dafty question

35col

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Greetings,

This is probably a daft question, but here goes. If i have a trip i've done stored on my zumo, is it possible to transfer it off and put it on a map?

Really don't want to mess with it until i know if it can be done and how to do it before i mess with it and possibly ruin it

Cheers Col

Basecamp on a Mac or PC will let you retrieve tracks from your Zumo and, I believe, convert them to routes so you can go there again or share them with others. Basecamp tends to polarise opinions: some love it, having spent many hours unlocking it's magic, others curse it. It works for me.

Thanks Bear,
So i go get Basecamp installed first. Relatively simple to do after that?

Col

firstly it will be saved in a .gpx format, either as a route or a track, so if using a pc, you could use either mapsource or basecamp, if using a mac only basecamp,if using basecamp on pc you connect the nav to the pc and let it sync open basecamp and go to device at the top and then recieve from device, it should put the routes and tracks in the window on the bottom left, from there you just click on the one you want to see on the map, you may need to zoom in on it.

OK, thanks
Trying with Basecamp on a Mac. Was trying to see if the Zumo knew where i'd been for the last 2 weeks as i had some routes in there but we didn't stick exactly to them. Some parts are there but not all

Back
Top Bottom