It,s always the people that make it :thumb2
I know some of you folks came a long way up to Ullapool :eek:

I hope you folks had a good time ,,,,, I did
Thanks again :thumb2 :thumb2

Great weekend

Home now -
A thoroughly uneventful 500 mile 9 hour trip home - bloody marvellous :thumby:

Thanks for organising-
Good to meet such a great bunch of guys and I think everyone will agree it is well worth the effort to get there

Had a great time thanks and what a great bunch to meet up with.

The ride was so good today not even the rain could stop me, so made it all 620 miles back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done and ta for organising Sy. Good fun and the ideal place for a meet up.

Nah. Just needs a service and a shuftie at the cold start system. Birled down the road Nae bother. Always good to provide some entertainment though. :D

Thank you for a fab weekend, great to meet you all, I did the Applecross Pass then went home, got back at 12:30am 740miles

See you all soon

Thank you for a fab weekend, great to meet you all, I did the Applecross Pass then went home, got back at 12:30am 740miles

See you all soon

Fair play to you Liam, that's a fair old ride home.

Decided to go back over the Cairngorms. Halfway through...roads closed...guess why.... F*****g cycle race. Had to turn round and go all the way back to Granton then down the bloody
A9.

Stopped at Kielder over night and spent half the night listening to a screaming kid in the next tent. Andy E was still snoring away as I set off. Had a great ride home from Keilder, and a great few days up North.

Steve

I got through the Cairngorns before the cyclists as everyone was arriving and helicopters flying overhead.

Great Weekend

A great weekend:thumb
Great spot for a meet with stunning roads and scenery in all directions.
Good to see a few old faces and some new ones. Had a fine run home in superb weather (just like the rest of the weekend) - but only 250 miles, so a bit of a lightweight compared to others.
Thanks to Boatman for getting this organised:bow - well done.

Cheers...........................Grizzly:beerjug:

Thank you!

Thanks to Boatman for organising a brilliant event, even down to the weather :thumb Great location, great riding and great company - not to mention the odd :beer:

Did anyone take any pictures ? I managed not to :confused: ( note to self get a grip :D)

d2c1d8096c119e790e400f6ae0fee821.jpg
433b6d6fb66d4a522087be428a498342.jpg
12dc2cf589233635e147190905b6548f.jpg

Not many of the site

Nice mix of pictures there folks ! Gives a good flavour of the area :thumb2:beerjug:

I was in Durness Saturday night and met a couple of friends in Ullapool Sunday 9.00am ish who where at the trumpet do,probably seen some of you chaps on the road ,would defo have noticed Grizzlys trusty yellow 1150 weather was fantastic was it not .:beerjug::flag

The weather gods did indeed smile on us,,except for Sunday on which it rained on me from Kinlochewe all the way back home to Girvan :augie ,,ach well ,no made of sugar n didn't melt:)

712f2819505b07e65a08a6aa510a26fc.jpg

Forgot this one I took

Wee bimble down the Achiltibuie road.

Then headed down to Achmelvich via lunch(no pies!) at Lochinver. Suilven as dramatic as ever.

A wee chill at Achmelvich. It's freezing cold and there are billions of midges. Don't go there.

Those who do go are well looked after.

Back
Top Bottom