Gloves to replace BMW Rallye 2 - Klim Dakar Pro?

Dansin

Reaction score
I've finally worn through the fingertips so need to replace them. I'm not looking for waterproof and the Klim Dakar Pro look similar enough being of leather construction. Any other recommendations for a short, thin ish leather palmed glove?

I wouldn't go for the Klim Element Short glove, as the palms have quite thick leather & also padding on the 'heel' area....overall wouldn't give you a 'thin' palm.

However, if it's Klim you're after, have a look at the Klim Dakar Pro / Klim Adventure / Klim Inversion Pro.....:D

Cheers Bounce. :thumb2 Not specifically looking for Klim but the Dakar Pro look similar enough unless there is something else out there? I've got some standard Klim Dakar gloves which are thin and great for laning but don't offer much (any) protection on the road.

I use Alpinestar SMX-1 gloves.

I bought them primarily for off road but wanted to also have decent protection for on road when riding to the trails. I like them so much I'm on my third pair now and wear them pretty much all the time (except winter).

Very light weight, great feel and decent protection.

Andres

I've finally worn through the fingertips so need to replace them. I'm not looking for waterproof and the Klim Dakar Pro look similar enough being of leather construction. Any other recommendations for a short, thin ish leather palmed glove?

I was looking for a pair of thin gloves for the summer and found a pair of bks Jack gloves on the J&s sight nice and confortable perforated leather with some knuckle armour and only £40 see if I can find and post a pic ,but have a look on their site ,

Back
Top Bottom