Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its been a long time....but theyre back, The Tosser Camp Outs are back....finally

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Its been a long time....but theyre back, The Tosser Camp Outs are back....finally

You heard it first here, on this channel!, its early doors, but The Tosser Camp Outs are back on .Officially..
    For those that havnt been before its a chance for a beer, a roaring fire, a chinwag, a general hoot,oh and a ride out.
    The roadkill bar-be-que will be back too.Theres flushing toilets as well.woohoo
    Ill find the catering equipment and we can cook some grub too.we will probably have a new marquee too.
    It will be next year, probably May time.Ill advise the exact date shortly,ive got to pick a date that doesnt clash with another group which use the site,and im waiting on them, once i know ill put it in the national events section.
    It will be around 40 people plus vips ,maybe more ,i'll check the site more thoroughly next week.
    Watch this space

Old enough to know better Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    YES

At last....
    All we need is for you to subscribe again next year as well...

BTW
    I've gone orange

Quote Originally Posted by NeilDD View Post
    YES

At last....
    All we need is for you to subscribe again next year as well...
    Ive not subscribed on purpose as i was spending too much money on bike stuff.

BTW
    I've gone orange
    me too haha.well im bi-bike now. KTW.

So guys when do we have to scrape the ice off the tents ?

OK, so im a newbie to the GSA and forum... whats this all about..? Sounds like a good laugh.

I'm just not right in the head

My YouTube Channel, if you're interested

Maximum Mayhem Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad biker View Post
    You heard it first here, on this channel!, its early doors, but The Tosser Camp Outs are back on .Officially..
    For those that havnt been before its a chance for a beer, a roaring fire, a chinwag, a general hoot,oh and a ride out.
    The roadkill bar-be-que will be back too.Theres flushing toilets as well.woohoo
    Ill find the catering equipment and we can cook some grub too.we will probably have a new marquee too.
    It will be next year, probably May time.Ill advise the exact date shortly,ive got to pick a date that doesnt clash with another group which use the site,and im waiting on them, once i know ill put it in the national events section.
    It will be around 40 people plus vips ,maybe more ,i'll check the site more thoroughly next week.
    Watch this space
    Woo-hoo! Hope I can make it! Good on ya Paul

2k R1150GS '05 MX-5 1.8
    Ok, so I could only be young once; but I can be immature forever!

Cool Mick ! havnt seen ya in ages! its basiclly a camp out on a farm, involves road riding,maybe some off road riding, and drinking beer and cooking wildlife. Im just trying to sort oot the dates!

I tried a while ago to book Nick the cranky guitarist, but hes moved to cornwall.So its back to spinning the labels on the tables again via an ipod !

Cool Mick ! havnt seen ya in ages! its basiclly a camp out on a farm, involves road riding,maybe some off road riding, and drinking beer and cooking wildlife. Im just trying to sort oot the dates!
    I tried a while ago to book Nick the cranky guitarist, but hes moved to cornwall.So its back to spinning the labels on the tables again via an ipod !
    Excellent, keep it simple! Good beer, good food, good company and a good fire; honestly, what more do we need?!

2k R1150GS '05 MX-5 1.8

If you're looking at May then the only weekends I have off at the moment are 5, 6, 7 & 12, 13, 14. I don't know how that fits with everyone else, and as always that could change for me at short notice.

2k R1150GS '05 MX-5 1.8

Quote Originally Posted by buellzebub View Post
    If you're looking at May then the only weekends I have off at the moment are 5, 6, 7 & 12, 13, 14. I don't know how that fits with everyone else, and as always that could change for me at short notice.
    I'm waiting on the farmer at the moment, i texted him today to chase up the available dates, but no reply.I'll give him a nudge in a few days.i can work with those dates Mick

Sounds great, my kind of event.

Good work!

rebircsbuS Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Update :

Proposed Dates for the event will be 28-30th july 2017. watch this space. Ive just got to confirm everything.but looks good!

Old enough to know better Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hey Pauly
    Marked up on the calendar.
    Booze ordered.
    Who's catering manager now

Neil

rebircsbuS Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by NeilDD View Post
    Who's catering manager now
    I've heard there's a new bloke in town - Takka Wei.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast