BOOK "From Estonia With Love"

Giving it a bump

Long winter nights are already here and the Christmas on the way. Here's your chance for some aid - to inspire, dream or plan yours:

MG_1719_ss.jpg

For UK-only it's still £28 together with postage!

Just send me a PM if you're inerested and I'll reply with the PayPal details.

:thumb2

Margus

This is a great book.

It's a brilliant read with stunning photographs. It makes a great present to yourself. :beerjug:

I've read it cover to cover twice (that's on top of your forum thread) and regularly pick it up and flick thru a few pages of pics. :beerjug:

We are pleased to let you know that we have a special Holiday Offer that gives free shipping of the book to addresses in USA, UK and EU until December 31, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Estonia-Love-Kariina-x161-ursin-Sootla/dp/9949812941

in case you would like to surprise your friends or family with the book as a present  Please use the code IABHTN3L at check-out for the discount to be applied.

Have a wonderful holiday season, and see you out there!

MG_1728_ss.jpg

Kariina and Margus

If anyones coming to Overland Event in Oxford this weekend, will see you there. Come over to the authors booth as well.

If anyones coming to Overland Event in Oxford this weekend, will see you there. Come over to the authors booth as well.

I was feeling guilty about not contacting you while I’ve been in Tallinn for 2 nights. All of a sudden I don’t feel so bad but I’ve enjoyed myself so much I’ll be back and might pester you later.

Have fun at the overland event.

Winter holidays are kicking in, so giving it a little bump for those who are in need for a good long winter nights reading or looking for a gift ideas for a hubby or trying to convince their wifey to come on a bike tour or just a gift for a fellow biker/travel minded friends. From the reviews and feedback we got it makes a great viewing/reading! (and a superb gift idea too)

MG_1719_ss.jpg

For UK-only it's £25 together with postage!

Just send me a PM if you're interested and I'll reply with the PayPal details.

Only half way through the book. Brilliant pictures and narrative, I normally pass books on but i will keep this.

Highly recommend

Hi Margus,

A little late but congratulations on a fantastic ride report.

Could you please pm me with your details so I can organise a copy of your book.

Kevin

Hi Margus,

Book arrived this morning, lovely looking publication, a credit to both of you. :clap

Back
Top Bottom