velosolex life in the slow lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the engine bars !!

Yes they are to stop you damaging the petrol tank (right) or the ignition/ flywheel side (left) if it falls over :rolleyes:
the two litre can is your spare petrol ( petroil ) as the bike tank only holds 500cc of fuel:thumb

Yes they are to stop you damaging the petrol tank (right) or the ignition/ flywheel side (left) if it falls over :rolleyes:
the two litre can is your spare petrol ( petroil ) as the bike tank only holds 500cc of fuel:thumb

The can is fixed to the bike?

Well I've had a bit of fun with the quick oily rag and decided that 0.4bhp is not enough for 1 in 4 hills and my 15st. Damn near killed myself with LPA...:blast. So I need to swap this french beast for a geared, slightly more powerful moped of similar age. Shame as this velosolex is great fun:rolleyes:
So I'll put it back on ebay after xmas

With that extra fuel tank does it have a range to beat a GSA?

500cc in the bike
2000cc in the can
equals .....dunno I've not ridden it as such yet but I guess more than 100miles
I don't think the GSA needs to worry :rolleyes:

Well I've had a bit of fun with the quick oily rag and decided that 0.4bhp is not enough for 1 in 4 hills and my 15st. Damn near killed myself with LPA...:blast. So I need to swap this french beast for a geared, slightly more powerful moped of similar age. Shame as this velosolex is great fun:rolleyes:
So I'll put it back on ebay after xmas

Who's the geezer in the top picture Steve ? :)

Dunno, he keeps looking out at me from the bathroom mirror each day
old git isn't he is :beerjug:

Topping up the tank:rolleyes:

Velosolex now sold subject to usual.
but
I'm keeping the toy one
Merry Christmas :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom