Possibility of a Boil Rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of mates are more than likely tagging along.
The tame Wookie has been spotted at various ABR do's.....there's a slim possibility that he may remember to bring a cup with him this time.....and a plate, some beer, toothbrush and comb, a stove, some matches to light the stove, something to put on the stove once lit. But don't hold your breath.
Clown foot is pure comedy gold. The apprentice from work, he rides, flat out all the time, a 125 Yam. He's got size 15 feet with barely enough brain cells to control one of them nether mind both.....and defiantly not both at at once. He's the clumsiest twat I've ever known and will make you piss yourself laughing or commit murder......eithers fine with me.

I'll probably bring my son along on his X-Country (he'll go anywhere where beer is involved)

Is there a pub within walking distance ?

I'll probably bring my son along on his X-Country (he'll go anywhere where beer is involved)

Is there a pub within walking distance ?

As far as im aware the pub is about 1.25 miles, walking distance if you want to work up a thirst. There will be beer available from Ang and Shaun on site but I'm not sure what price or brand it it is.
Looking forward to seeing you there chaps.

:JB
Couple of mates are more than likely tagging along.
The tame Wookie has been spotted at various ABR do's.....there's a slim possibility that he may remember to bring a cup with him this time.....and a plate, some beer, toothbrush and comb, a stove, some matches to light the stove, something to put on the stove once lit. But don't hold your breath.
Clown foot is pure comedy gold. The apprentice from work, he rides, flat out all the time, a 125 Yam. He's got size 15 feet with barely enough brain cells to control one of them nether mind both.....and defiantly not both at at once. He's the clumsiest twat I've ever known and will make you piss yourself laughing or commit murder......eithers fine with me.

Sounds like the entertainment is sorted :D Be good to see you all there.

I'm happier this time of year settled on my sofa........

How easy is it to find? I have a had a look on Google Maps and it says its in the middle of a field -- but streetview/sat view shows nothing but a farmers field and theres nothing sign posted (at least looking via StreetView).

Also, what time are people arriving on Friday?

How easy is it to find? I have a had a look on Google Maps and it says its in the middle of a field -- but streetview/sat view shows nothing but a farmers field and theres nothing sign posted (at least looking via StreetView).

Also, what time are people arriving on Friday?

I'll be getting there about lunchtime, as for finding it mate. There will be a sign at the end of the lane pointing out where to turn, as you said it looks on google like a field in the middle of nowhere, also there will markers along the track.

Very sorry, but I'm going to have to pull out too

Still got ten stitches in my face from a recent operation & can't get my helmet on :(

No! I'm Sparticus!!.

I'll be there 7-8 ish Friday......I'll provide evening entertainment as you all watch me trying to put my new (to me) tent up for the first time in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom