Advice Givi Aventure Screen GS LC

dunarin

Reaction score
Hi all

just received this from Nippy's to replace standard screen. I thought it was a straight swap but has come with a D5108 Spoiler Kit (brackets x 2 + adjuster knob). I assume this is to strengthen the bigger screen. Has anyone fitted the screen but not the kit? Does it really need it?

Any help appreciated.....

Bigger screen needs the bracket. Easy to fit and works well.

Update

Just tested this screen on European tour and agree it needs some support as it does flex a fair bit especially on motorways. I have since fitted two Cymarc brackets and has made a huge difference. Screen is now study at any setting but still easy to adjust. Screen itself is a major improvement on stock with airflow above visor at half height and over helmet at full.

I got GIVI tinted GSA pattern screen on my GS LC, (also have a clear OEM GSA screen with MRA X-creen sport spoiler) photo bellow. I didn't feel the need for any braces at all. It is perfectly fine. IMHO, extra bracing means you can not alter the height of the screen on the fly. I am now thinking to get a Tinted MRA X-creen Touring, to get wider "bubble" effect.

EV

Attachments

• IMG_8441.jpg
    IMG_8441.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 248
I got GIVI tinted GSA pattern screen on my GS LC, (also have a clear OEM GSA screen with MRA X-creen sport spoiler) photo bellow. I didn't feel the need for any braces at all. It is perfectly fine. IMHO, extra bracing means you can not alter the height of the screen on the fly. I am now thinking to get a Tinted MRA X-creen Touring, to get wider "bubble" effect.

EV

This is what you need and can be used on the fly, no need to thank me it's a pleasure :D

https://www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk/downloads/fitting_instructions/PUIG22713.pdf

Back
Top Bottom