Thread: November boil rally.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

November boil rally.

Admin, I hope this is ok.

Hi Ukgser's,
    This is just a quick one for you all. A friend of a friend, owns a small holding/campsite just outside of Doncaster and has said that she would welcome the chance to host a Boil Rally. I was just wondering if there would be anyone interested in going? In the past she has held more conventional rallies with music, a bar and food but has now been told that she can not have "amplified music" on site. Rallies are to no more.
    The answer, A Boil Rally �� No need for music, just a fire, a warm welcome and possibly a bacon butty and a brew.
    If anyone thinks that they might be interested then please contact me and let me know.
    I am meeting with her sometime this week and discussing how much it would cost to pitch up for a couple of nights and also dates. If it seems to be popular, I am certain it could become a regular thing.
    Looking forward to seeing what response there is.
    Ride safe everyone.
    Amendment.
    Now then chaps and chapettes, spoke to Ang and got some dates and prices for everyone.

We are looking at Friday 18th November until Sunday 20th November.
    The price is £15 for both nights and includes camping, soup and a bread roll on Friday evening AND bacon and egg butties with a brew on both Saturday and Sunday morning. There won't a bar BUT there will be a small adult lemonade stand .
    Anyone who is interested in coming, please let me know by Friday 11th November so I can numbers to Ang.
    The address is:
    Clampit Creek,
    Epworth Road,
    Haxey,
    DN9 2LL.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Ride safe folks.
    Life is unpredictable so always eat your pudding first 😉

Are there toilets and showers onsite? Can you bring your own drink? Is it a rally badge event or just a biker gathering? It would need to be a big fire to keep me warm and toastie. Sounds good but, the Parrot rally is the weekend before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged Path View Post
    Are there toilets and showers onsite? Can you bring your own drink? Is it a rally badge event or just a biker gathering? It would need to be a big fire to keep me warm and toastie. Sounds good but, the Parrot rally is the weekend before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There are toilets, no showers though. The stage area has a log burner on it and it's sheltered. Bring your own beer if you like (I will be��) Not a badge rally as it's the first one Ang will have held and she's trying to get an idea of how popular it is. As for a big fire to keep you toastie? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, wear a thick coat

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Any interest?