Subscription

Fuggit I've just coughed up my fuggin subscription

Better get a fuggin sticker now although I don't fuggin know how cos I ain't fuggin given my fuggin address to no fugger :nenau

On top of the subscription cost, it looks like you need a new keyboard ;)

My subscription is due, not sure it's worth the money as I only check to see if there are new post's about a thousand times a day.

Is there a cure for this addiction, does my subscription cover the cost of my treatment.

Micky got two stickers. I didn't get one. Could be a visit to the rant section coming on.

I got a sticker :D

:trippy

Edit ... two in fact :thumby:

Micky. can I have one of your stickers please. Ive emailed Paul to ask if I can have the yacht for a few weeks but he seems to be concerned i might break it, something about removing the wrong plug.....:green gri:mad:

Micky. can I have one of your stickers please. Ive emailed Paul to ask if I can have the yacht for a few weeks but he seems to be concerned i might break it, something about removing the wrong plug.....:green gri:mad:

Sorry .... they're stuck on my dustbins, to make them easily identifiable amongst all the others when it comes to dustbin collection day :D

Seems like the poor flower has gone away?

Probably a result to be honest.

Advrider is run by Chris MacAskill, Baldy, the president and co-founder of SmugMug.com. He uses the facilities, and hardware, of his company to offer advrider for free.

Paul doesn't have these resources. A forum like this costs money to run. hardware and maintenance take time and money.

But you don't have to subscribe. Most of the forum is free. It's your choice.

A thread from Baldy on the cost of running advrider, and responses from inmates there who donated : http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/site-speed-and-upgrades.404009/

The subs help to pay for maintenance of the site. As above, it's voluntary, no one cares of you don't subscribe.

Wished I had known this sooner as I would not of had a break from subscribing. It takes a hell of a lot of work to keep up the standard of this Forum, so thanks.

Back
Top Bottom