Subscription

Illya Kuryakin

Reaction score
May i ask the point?
Adv rider requires none yet is a useful source of information. Uk gser is also a source of information. But ultimately aren't we here to ofer advice based on experience. isn't that a bikers deep moto? If i am am a sponger should i have stopped in August, fixed a Puncture for a stranger?
What do i obtain from subscription other than a sticker, 'Tosser'?

you can access the same technical assistance as I as a subscriber - can.

In the same way that I might have a standing order set up for the RNLI - You can call them out the same as I

Al

Advrider is run by Chris MacAskill, Baldy, the president and co-founder of SmugMug.com. He uses the facilities, and hardware, of his company to offer advrider for free.

Paul doesn't have these resources. A forum like this costs money to run. hardware and maintenance take time and money.

But you don't have to subscribe. Most of the forum is free. It's your choice.

A thread from Baldy on the cost of running advrider, and responses from inmates there who donated : http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/site-speed-and-upgrades.404009/

The subs help to pay for maintenance of the site. As above, it's voluntary, no one cares of you don't subscribe.

you can access the same technical assistance as I as a subscriber - can.

In the same way that I might have a standing order set up for the RNLI - You can call them out the same as I

Al

What have you done after being enlightened with technical assistance?

May i ask the point?
Adv rider requires none yet is a useful source of information. Uk gser is also a source of information. But ultimately aren't we here to ofer advice based on experience. isn't that a bikers deep moto? If i am am a sponger should i have stopped in August, fixed a Puncture for a stranger?
What do i obtain from subscription other than a sticker, 'Tosser'?

You will soon recoup you subs on here as soon as you use the for sale section of the site, you can buy and sell without any further costs and get some cracking deals of some great people.

i want my money back!!!
Or a sticker.

Tsk tsk.

All this resentment in the 1200 section too...:blast
::.Now moved to the I'm new here section.::

After 5 years too, thats a long time being a quietly enraged sponger,

And the pound is weaker for you too.:bounce1

My point was Advrider and other sites, around the world do not require a subscription fee and those posters are not ridiculed or dismissed as spongers. Advice should be free..

Back
Top Bottom