Kawasaki KH250

My first bike. Bought it for 539 quid new. MKJ845P

Loved every minute!

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

Just jizzed, cracking looking bike, remember in 78 a guy at college had the lime green metallic one , I had an xs250 , jealous as fuck, especially as the kh was cheaper and looked thd bollocks.

My neighbour has one in their garage that hasn't moved since the restriction to 125cc for learners. Whats that, 1978/79, and they're not interested in selling it. Although I'd assume the crankcase seals must be more dry than a very dry thing and need replacing.

I'd assume the crankcase seals must be more dry than a very dry thing and need replacing.

....that's a definite ....MAYBE....:D

Whatever, if the rest of the bike is good then it's all worth doing. Absolute 'minters' are be advertised AND selling for circa £5K/£6K....:)

How much was this one up for, its ended when I followed the link?

Cheers

It was on a classified ad' at £6,999.....as in one quid under £7K. The last time that I looked (this morning) it said 'Provisionally Sold'.....and now it's gone, so I GUESS it did sell for circa £7K......

I bet that brings you a warm glow......:D

It was on a classified ad' at £6,999.....as in one quid under £7K. The last time that I looked (this morning) it said 'Provisionally Sold'.....and now it's gone, so I GUESS it did sell for circa £7K......

I bet that brings you a warm glow......:D

Thanks Jonnie, it does now I know it didnt have a four in front of it! Two strokes certainly seem to be on a march at present with all manner of RD's making good money. It will be interesting to see what the chancers at Stafford are after in April.

My brother had a hardtail NSU Quickly that needed a new output shaft (taper boogered so kept breaking the woodruff key). I wanted it. He never listened and gave it to a "mate" who trashed it within a week. Oh you should have said. I Fekkin DID you ****** AND I'd have paid money for it.

Back
Top Bottom