UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

If the forecast's good for the week before, or after, i'll likely make this an extended trip and do some camping/hiking in the Lakes as well. Thanks for putting the dates up Micky, I may organise something down sarf for June. :thumb2

Add my name to the list please. If I say I'll bring the camper and a mountain bike will I get abused even though the mountain bike has got an electric motor and I'll mess with the power settings so it's too high for legal road use and is technically a moped :D

ooh! I shall ring in the morning and book in:beer jug:

We've managed to miss this overtime so am determined to make this one:thumb:thumb

Bugger! just spotted the date! It's my baby's 18th birthday on the 20th. Can't miss it:(

Ah this is such a dilemma for me (as it has been for the last two years) as I'd really like to come up for this one!

This event always runs very close to my annual pilgrimage up to Glencoe which always coincides with my busiest time of year and the three just won't place nice!

I think I need to make some kind of plan .... :green gri

Ah this is such a dilemma for me (as it has been for the last two years) as I'd really like to come up for this one!

This event always runs very close to my annual pilgrimage up to Glencoe which always coincides with my busiest time of year and the three just won't place nice!

I think I need to make some kind of plan .... :green gri

Dent would seem to be a natural stopping point en route to Scotlandshire :augie

You make a good point but we take my van brimmed with camping shite usually 1st or 2nd week of May. We'll also have SWMBO's parents in tow this coming year.

I'll think on it!

It is, it is :thumby:

You make a good point but we take my van brimmed with camping shite usually 1st or 2nd week of May. We'll also have SWMBO's parents in tow this coming year.

I'll think on it!

Bring them along too :thumby:

:beerjug:

Just had permission off my better half, so book me in, she may want to tag along as well,but will veryfy this closer to the date😀

Last two years I've had to work :tears
This year, it seems im not working so will book the Friday off :steptoe
Could you book me in Friday night and Saturday night please Micky :thumby:

Dates are in the diary, but I'll not be able to def confirm until closer to the time.......:D

Good one guys .... welcome all :thumby:

As said previously, I'll raise an attendance list probably in the new year .... gonna be a guddun :thumby:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom