UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Ill be there camping please. I promise to bring Hugo if someone fancies/volunteers to look after him Saturday day while I ride with the crew please. Otherwise I'll run out of time to walk him and ride and cook etc...Please? He's really nice, honest

Ill be there camping please. I promise to bring Hugo if someone fancies/volunteers to look after him Saturday day while I ride with the crew please. Otherwise I'll run out of time to walk him and ride and cook etc...Please? He's really nice, honest

Is Hugo a gimp, pet or human being? If he gets the beers in I'll look after him.:beer:

He's all that and more
d08c9cc8a5f4e117d892a485553636d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He certainly is .... I'm sure we'll sort something out Don :thumb

Don't let it stop you from coming ;)

:beerjug:

He's all that and more
d08c9cc8a5f4e117d892a485553636d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He's a good looking dog.:beerjug: I'll take him for a walk while your on the ride out. I'm camping in a wobbly box, so no ride outs for me.

We'll do it!

(speaking as the gout pill donors from this year, only mentioning that so that you possibly remember us :beerjug:)

I would like to attend, camping for the Friday-Sunday please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micky
Can you please pencil me in for Sat/Sun, can't get Friday off work

Neil

I'll do a full attendance list sometime in the new year Neil, and go public with it for people to correct and amend, but for now you're in :thumb

You too Chugg-Chugg :D

:beerjug:

still a long way off, but we probably won't have anything better to do that weekend again :D

Back
Top Bottom