F 650 Gs Adventure Twin spark

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Am thinking of buying one..
...04 reg..41700mls,very good service history,panniers...very clean bike for the year...£2200...tyres also good...wire wheels,sat nav..crash bars
and a few other bits...
any input would be appreciated,
Thanks..
Mike..

Hi Mark
I have had a twin spark (2006) for about 6 months now and it is a great little bike.
I also have a 1200GS so you do notice the size difference but real fun to ride the smaller bike.
I have put a few items (top box, Scottoiler, hand guards and taller screen) on the 650GS and have found Motorworks very good also BMW Motorrad in Germany (on ebay). Nick at Cotswold BMW (on this forum) is also really helpful.
The F650.co.uk forum has masses of info and the chain gang articles are very good.
If you buy the bike (sounds good from your description) ride it and have fun!!
Cheers
Paul

Cheers Hoff,
i did have a 1200 Gs but sold it,wanted something smaller to push around..

Cheers Hoff,
i did have a 1200 Gs but sold it,wanted something smaller to push around..

I've had a 650 GS twin spark for 10 years and still love it to bits. we've been to Sicily, Spain, Germany and loads of other places with total reliability, and it regularly returns around 80 mpg. It's light and low, handles well and given proper care and maintenance these engines are bullet proof and good for 100,000 miles. I honestly can't think of any other bike I'd rather have.

Back
Top Bottom