North Oxford Garage

Robnob

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just had annual service at NOG again. Great customer service as usual and complimentary hot and cold refreshments plus pastries and biscuits at the work station upstairs where I installed myself with laptop for the duration. Matt let me (for my cheek:D) use the £25 voucher received in the post on top of the loyalty bonus he already gives me, top bloke! Always worth the ride across the Cotswolds from Worcester. Thanks Matt, Kim and co. :thumb

Good Guys ... agreed

BUT don't let the fuckers try and charge £12 for a loan bike.

Tell them to "stuff it" and they will back down....

Only biscuits left when I arrived for an MOT today. Coming back in a couple of weeks for the first dealer service in 20 years so hope there might be a bacon butty left.......

My husband got asked to leave the upstairs refreshment area when waiting for his bike to be serviced. He was told it was for car customers only. Didn't go down well.

Only biscuits left when I arrived for an MOT today. Coming back in a couple of weeks for the first dealer service in 20 years so hope there might be a bacon butty left.......

Bacon Butties, indoors, at a bike dealer? Someone is living in the 1970's :augie

Only biccies & tea/coffee last Saturday.
Although they did have cold drinks in the fridge.
Better than the Feck all you get at On yer bike, went in search of Rukka gloves only to be told they no longer do rukka gear.
Rukka website state they are still dealers, so fired an email off to them on my returns home....

Better than the Feck all you get at On yer bike, went in search of Rukka gloves only to be told they no longer do rukka gear.
Rukka website state they are still dealers, so fired an email off to them on my returns home....

You should have dropped in to Infinity at Berinsfield then Ash

They have a decent range of Rukka stuff :thumb2

My husband got asked to leave the upstairs refreshment area when waiting for his bike to be serviced. He was told it was for car customers only. Didn't go down well.

Sounds very out of character:nenau. I've stuck with NOG since buying the used bike from them in 2006 and never been subject to discrimination as a 2-wheeled customer. A couple of years ago I missed out on workstations upstairs so was afforded the use of an unoccupied upstairs office. Can't say fairer than that.

Back
Top Bottom