May be of interest ( petrol cap seal ) for early GS paralever owners

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Have found a guy who is willing to make the rubber petrol cap seal on early paralever GS's and GSPD :thumb2
The usual mail order suppliers don't stock them ( gave up on my local BMW stealership ) so it was a case of requesting one from Germany for £15:eek: or trying an alternative.
As soon as he get's back to me ( should be next week ) I'll let you know. :thumb2

Okay...this seal is a must to keep in your 'parts department' if you own a small fairing R80 or R100GS paralever or any PD version. Seal is an excellent fit and try as I may, couldn't locate any in GB !!
These seals will be quite cheap but superb quality ( compared to £15 from Germany ) so give Billy a call or email him - although they are now on his Ebay site http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2017...=9046715&device=c&campaignid=207297426&crdt=0

Posting in here as item is quite unique and as I say, non of our usual UK sites sell them.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 243
Mine turned up today - good gear. Quick delivery even to the arse end of the earth ;) You don't realise how buggered your old ones are until you replace them.

I bought one too. I haven't fitted it yet.

I remember it being an 'advisory' on the MOT a couple of years back - all squeaky-clean now :thumb.

Bob.

Back
Top Bottom