Honda X Adv 2017

It is also cramped for tall people and you can't ride it feet forward because the foot plate is too small. Shame I had fancied one, but sitting on one at the NEC made me realise it would not work for me

Thats exactly what I thought after sitting on one at the NEC too. Shame as I really wanted to like it, and fancied it to replace my 4 year old sh125i.

RBW.

It is also cramped for tall people and you can't ride it feet forward because the foot plate is too small. Shame I had fancied one, but sitting on one at the NEC made me realise it would not work for me

I've just had an E-Mail to say the new X - ADV Will be priced at £9,599 ,

That was the guessed price I got from Dobles when I placed my order and deposit for one back on the the 1st of December delivery dates not released as yet but thought to be March And they come with Free Top Box and Top Box Rack for the Uk Market

Weighs about the same as an 1150GS without ABS. Is that really progress?

Ordered mine 1st December still no fekking sigh on the thing
had word from Dobles last Monday that they will be here within 3 weeks !!

to be honest if its not here by the end of this month ill cancel the order and get my deposit back and buy something else, I phoned to ask if the top box that will be fitted would be the Africa Twin one, and they couldn't even tell me that, Bloody shambolic from the biggest motorcycle manufacturer in the world !!

To fill a niche that doesn't exist

Id say it must do Mark Dobles have 12 coming in to them for immediate delivery and that's just one dealer here in the UK apparently they have sold a load of them, the dealer says that the demand was a shock ??

not too sure about that I didnt think they would sell that well at that cost

My Tri Colour arrives Friday :thumby:

Wheres that coming from Fella ??

Ive not heard a word from Dobles for almost 4 weeks, when I got an email saying it will be here in 3

Im about 10 mins from emailing and telling them to stick it , this bike was ordered on the 1st of December over 5 months later they cant even tell me what top box it will be fitted with !!

I ordered a new BMW 1200Rallye Sport on Saturday im picking it up tomorrow at 9am

Come on Honda I think this strategy is wearing a bit thin now !!

Rob

Crewe Honda ,Rob :thumby:

and he has another coming in at the same time for stock, 01270 213575, think that's tri colour too,

In all fairness to the dealers, they don't know any more than you, it's only a week before it arrives that the dealer knows what he's getting,

ps, I bought a new S1000 XR a couple of weeks ago , it's amazing, I was talked into it by Nutty , lol

It's try colour, Rob, and comes with the 35 ltd top box , the squarish one, looks quite nice , you can have the bike if you call him, due in tomorrow,

Roger at Crewe Honda is a top guy. They have been Honda dealers for over 55 years and are real gents.

IMG_5457.jpg

first 500 miles have been great ,exceeded all expectations,

Back
Top Bottom