Honda X Adv 2017

037c6d5527c19910f7d5af8f9bb0721a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the spokes rust on this one?:augie

I like the looks and initially thought 'want one' but when you think about it,it won't do anything any other scooter won't..... and it's gone back to the dark ages with a shitty neolithic drive chain.
Add into that minimal,if any,weather protection and next to bugger all on board storage and you get a very inferior take on the scooter concept.
Then add all the no doubt fragile and expensive plastics plus the needless electrobollox and complexity.

So,yeah,good to show but not so good to go.
I'll give it a miss.
But it's sure to be top of the stolen by scally hitlist when it's out.

I like the looks and initially thought 'want one' but when you think about it,it won't do anything any other scooter won't..... and it's gone back to the dark ages with a shitty neolithic drive chain.
Add into that minimal,if any,weather protection and next to bugger all on board storage and you get a very inferior take on the scooter concept.
Then add all the no doubt fragile and expensive plastics plus the needless electrobollox and complexity.

So,yeah,good to show but not so good to go.
I'll give it a miss.
But it's sure to be top of the stolen by scally hitlist when it's out.

Yup, agreed !

This is more YOU, anyway !!

http://www.qbmotorcycles.co.uk//use...66-reg-piaggio-vespa-gts-300-abs-scooter.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've put the exhaust exactly where panniers should go.
A shopping buggy then, not a touring one.

Looks good, I guess with the Integra as a benchmark, this wasnt too difficult. I would be curious to see if the suspension (being longer travel) would b any better than the Integras. I may be tempted even. Anyone knows UK arrival dates?

Back
Top Bottom