Shoei J Cruise ?

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody here got a J Cruise ?

Done a search but "J" and "Cruise" comes up with all kinds of shite :D

Haven't tried one on yet but was wondering how quiet it is at speed compared to say a Neotech or full face ?

jcrmabk.jpg

Thinking about one to use on Guzzi when it arrives imminently but would use it on other bikes too if it's good !

Ta.

Just tried local dealer and they don't have any to try on.Just the Jo which is more open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they eliminate the wind noise from underneath that lot of full face and flips suffer with, I keep looking at the cruise but the security of a chin bar stops me from parting with my coin.

Wife wears one as pillion. No complaints from her at all re the noise. (she finds full face too claustrophobic)

Been using one for a while now. No noisier than a full face or flip front and it's great in warm weather.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Ok that's good info , ta.

Ordered one from Justhelmets. Top guy to deal with as always .

Sorry. A bit late to the party. Fabulous helmet. Mrs Doc and I have them for the summer and can't fault them. Quiet and comfortable (that's the helmet, not Mrs D). Just need some blanks for the mechanism as it would be nice to take the visor off in warm weather and just wear sunnies. The schuberth M1 have a mini peak that does exactly that and it would be good to have something similar on the shoei. Purely cosmetic of course.

Have both neotec and j cruise to be honest there isn't a lot of difference in noise. There is however an amazing difference in visibility the J Cruise is so much better. But it's not a winter helmet bit chilly.

Anybody here got a J Cruise ?
Thinking about one to use on Guzzi when it arrives imminently but would use it on other bikes too if it's good !

Ta.

Really?

You're buying a bike which is all about a certain look, image and style and you're thinking of getting a lid that looks like that :blast

That's akin to wearing one piece speed hump leathers and a Rossi rep lid on a Tomos :D

Andres

Have both neotec and j cruise to be honest there isn't a lot of difference in noise. There is however an amazing difference in visibility the J Cruise is so much better. But it's not a winter helmet bit chilly.

That's great,ta.
Ordered one in matt black to go with Stealth Guzzi that arrives next week.

I'll use it on that on nice days over the winter,but only pottering around on local roads.Then may well take the Guz to France next year when the weather warms up again.

Turns out a mate has the J Cruise as his only helmet due to a jaw bone problem making a full face now too painful-and he says it's the best helmet he's ever had.

Really?

You're buying a bike which is all about a certain look, image and style and you're thinking of getting a lid that looks like that :blast

That's akin to wearing one piece speed hump leathers and a Rossi rep lid on a Tomos :D

Andres

I fear you may be confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

What would sir suggest ?

:cool:

I fear you may be confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

What would sir suggest ?

:cool:

Style is just something that either you get or you don't, as elusive as Schrödinger's cat but, if I may point sir to some of the comments in THIS thread, there's a possibility that some shit may be given :thumb

Andres

Style is just something that either you get or you don't, as elusive as Schrödinger's cat but, if I may point sir to some of the comments in THIS thread, there's a possibility that some shit may be given :thumb

Andres

May I direct Hippius Blindius Battius to posts 7 and 8 of said thread....:blast

May I direct Hippius Blindius Battius to posts 7 and 8 of said thread....:blast

Yes, I know you posted in that thread :D

You asked what helmets I would suggest; there are some good suggestions in that thread for STYLISH lids i.e. piss pots that fit your head snuggly, have minimal padding and don't make your head look three times it's normal size ...................... and don't even think about using the 'practicle' word or any some such, that's for people that ride RT's and wear high viz :)

The following is a Hipster site, ignore that, it shows you some stylish lids that are out there (the Momo is there but there are exceptions to all rules :D ) LINKY

My work here is done :)

Andres

Edit: May I recommend this one to you, suits you sir.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 17.53.03.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 17.53.03.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 305
Yes, I know you posted in that thread :D

You asked what helmets I would suggest; there are some good suggestions in that thread for STYLISH lids i.e. piss pots that fit your head snuggly, have minimal padding and don't make your head look three times it's normal size ...................... and don't even think about using the 'practicle' word or any some such, that's for people that ride RT's and wear high viz :)

The following is a Hipster site, ignore that, it shows you some stylish lids that are out there (the Momo is there but there are exceptions to all rules :D ) LINKY

My work here is done :)

Andres

Edit: May I recommend this one to you, suits you sir.

This is more me !!

helmet-top-620x349.jpg

I actually would like to try a Davida,but as the sizing is supposedly a bit odd,would definitely need to try on.

But,unless it's a sunny day and you are wearing sunglasses,what eye protection would you wear ? Goggles just would look daft I think.

But,unless it's a sunny day and you are wearing sunglasses,what eye protection would you wear ? Goggles just would look daft I think.

A bubble visor of course :)

I'm the one on the Enfield, below, Bell Custom 500 and bubble visor. Note that 3 out of the 4 of us look very cool indeed. The twat on the GS has something similar to the Shoei you're asking about. He does not look cool. Do you really want to look like him? :D

Andres

Attachments

• 14352602_1079917955438214_1764383740771036732_o.jpg
    14352602_1079917955438214_1764383740771036732_o.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 291
Here's one with the bubble visor raised :)

Andres

Attachments

• 14359116_10207349994132485_9195082844027703604_n.jpg
    14359116_10207349994132485_9195082844027703604_n.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 301

I'm the one on the Enfield, below, Bell Custom 500 and bubble visor. Note that 3 out of the 4 of us look very cool indeed. The twat on the GS has something similar to the Shoei you're asking about. He does not look cool. Do you really want to look like him? :D

Andres

Luckily we all see things differently .

I saw a Bell with a bubble visor locally yesterday and enquired whether the gold fish was extra ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luckily we all see things differently .

I saw a Bell with a bubble visor locally yesterday and enquired whether the gold fish was extra ?

As I said previously, some people get it, some people don't.

I tried :(

Andres

Andres

Poor old Keef!
You're right of course - he is one uncool loser!

Back
Top Bottom