25% off at Gear4 - today only.

Paul S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gear4KTM doing 25% off all Power parts and Power wear products today and do free delivery for sales over £50 :thumb

http://www.gear4motorcycles.co.uk/

Would be a big saving on an Akro silencer if you were daft enough to buy one - me I just ordered the headlight guard I have been meaning to buy for ages :)

Cheers :)

Having a trawl through and came across this....... What's that about then, a solution for a problem that doesn't exist :confused:

Andres

Attachments

• ktm.jpg
    ktm.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 294
Cheers :)

Having a trawl through and came across this....... What's that about then, a solution for a problem that doesn't exist :confused:

Andres

It's just what they fit to the latest bikes - and so can be retro fitted to the earlier ones. Think it's to do with all the Americans that fit knobbly tyres and then completely overload their bikes and wonder why they end up in a terminal tank slapper :blast

It's just what they fit to the latest bikes - and so can be retro fitted to the earlier ones. Think it's to do with all the Americans that fit knobbly tyres and then completely overload their bikes and wonder why they end up in a terminal tank slapper :blast

Ah ok, ta :) Gotta say I've yet to have an issue at any speed, two up or solo with full luggage. As solid as a solid thing (more so than my old GS in fact).

Andres

Ah ok, ta :) Gotta say I've yet to have an issue at any speed, two up or solo with full luggage. As solid as a solid thing (more so than my old GS in fact).

Andres

.......yes but some folks tend to take more stuff than others and then wonder why they have a bit of weave ;)

Back
Top Bottom