Keiss x25 review

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Short but sweet.

A revelation!

lovely and toasty and the wireless control is a godsend meaning all the electric gubbins bar the wireless control is neatly tucked away.

warms up in seconds and seems to be well made.

all in all I would recommend it to anyone who thinks 2-3 degrees is too cold to ride in, headed jackets are a definite game changer to winter riding.

Ya big wuss :rob...........................wouldn't dream of not using mine this time of year :thumby:

Agreed ... and another bonus is that it is wearable as a 'normal' looking fleece when off the bike which is good when travelling.

Is the remote control worth buying?

Agreed ... and another bonus is that it is wearable as a 'normal' looking fleece when off the bike which is good when travelling.

Is the remote control worth buying?

Yes. On the run up yesterday I needed to pop it to max once the freezing fog appeared and it was nice to just press a button on the controller attached to the bars. No need to fumble around or have wires all over the place.

Yes. On the run up yesterday I needed to pop it to max once the freezing fog appeared and it was nice to just press a button on the controller attached to the bars. No need to fumble around or have wires all over the place.

Santa, please may I have ....

The handle bar remote is really good, but carry a spare battery and the screw driver to replace it as the life is not that long, batteries are cheap enough from ebay.

My remote lasted about 2 weeks before it failed. Now I've just returned the jacket as I used it for the first time this winter and found it has failed. Clearly Keis stuff is not durable.

The handle bar remote is really good, but carry a spare battery and the screw driver to replace it as the life is not that long, batteries are cheap enough from ebay.

Worst come to the worst I'll just reach in the pocket and set it going and change the battery when I get home :D

It's good but not essential.

My remote lasted about 2 weeks before it failed. Now I've just returned the jacket as I used it for the first time this winter and found it has failed. Clearly Keis stuff is not durable.

Sad that you had a problem, hope mine is more durable. Time will tell, but there are many happy customers so let's keep fingers crossed that you were Mr Unlucky.

My pillion and I both wear our Keis waistcoats virtually all the time, no issues so far, the handle bar remote is great, and as soon as it's out of it's warranty I'll modify it to run from the bike front 12v power socket.

Returned the said jacket to Sportsbikeshop and just received a replacement jacket and controller. See how long this one lasts.

When the handlebar remote failed, I returned it for a refund. Its handy but don't think its necessary really.

I bought the missus the heated waistcoat and inner gloves which she runs together from the battery pack. I've just hard wired direct to the battery on the bike so we can dispense with the battery as it's a bit of a lump. The only problem is that there is no heat control now so my question is do I need to buy a stand alone heat controller, was looking and I think it's about £30 if that is the right thing. Any advice from them in the know greatly appreciated, ta

Thanks for the info - I thought mine had just failed, but turned out only needed a new battery!

I'm going to keep a spare just in case it goes again as I find the remote really useful!

I have rejected the jacket and asked for a refund. However due to the fact that it was 11 months old (despite only being worn a few times), Sportsbikeshop would only give a credit note, which I am happy with. No more Keis products for me.

Back
Top Bottom