The Details

Well I'm 5"8 so I'd have to be mav, I don't know how tall you are SOB but I'm guessing your taller than that so you would have to be Goose. I'll bring my ray bans ;-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All,

Just booked into Brae house ( or somewhere nearby) they said they would find a room for us. Can you add me and a plus 1 to the list.

Looking forward to it ;)
Owen

Will add you to the list. Great to have you along.

Mini Recce

Brian and I did a mini recce last weekend

Drowned on Friday evening getting there and let clothes dry out Saturday so we didn't move past an open fire and good company in a local hostelry - well it would have been rude not to :beerjug:

Sunday was beautiful, bright and cold. We tried a small part of the route and the scenery was spectacular.

Attachments

• Blue Sky.jpg
    Blue Sky.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Thumbs Up.jpg
    Thumbs Up.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Waterfall.jpg
    Waterfall.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 159
Morning everyone ,

A buddy of mine is driving over from Edinburgh on his Africa twin. Barry is his name. Can you add him too.

Cheers

Well I'm 5"8 so I'd have to be mav, I don't know how tall you are SOB but I'm guessing your taller than that so you would have to be Goose. I'll bring my ray bans ;-p

Hotel rang back, they have changed the booking to a twin room so you are all set!

Your welcome. Hopefully we will still be friends at the end of it!!!

I'm sure we will, I'll pm you soon to get some details etc thanks again

Hello All,

Just booked into Brae house ( or somewhere nearby) they said they would find a room for us. Can you add me and a plus 1 to the list.

Looking forward to it ;)
Owen

Aye, the fair Noreen said the same to me. Her pal is likely getting the gimp cozzie ready as I type!

He is only jealous Micky, Cork people are full of love a piece and get on with everyone

Back
Top Bottom