Tewkesbury Trip 8th July 2017

Burbs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A meet up is being arranged at Tewksbury for the weekend of Saturday the 8th July 2017.

The accomodation is at the Travelodge in Tewkesbury - www.travelodge.co.uk
Off Shannon Way, Ashchurch, Tewkesbury GL20 8ND - 08719 846436

Some riders are camping at The Lower Lode Inn, Tewkesbury - www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk

So far we have about 9 RT's and currently 1 GS going...
A good number have booked for the Friday and the Saturday night..

So if anyone would like to join us - book yourself a room or tent space...and let me me know by PM

(don't let me be the only GS!!!):beerjug:

I can not think of nothing worse than going away on my bike and having to stay at a Travel Lodge next to the M5, come on lads there must be a better option

I'd rather pull out my eyes and eat them, than stay in a travelodge. Why not speak to one of the local pubs with rooms and a field, for those that want to camp? There are quite a few in the cotswolds.

I'd rather pull out my eyes and eat them, than stay in a travelodge. Why not speak to one of the local pubs with rooms and a field, for those that want to camp? There are quite a few in the cotswolds.

Don't shoot the messenger!!
Organised by the RT boys....they love a bargain!!

Don't shoot the messenger!!
Organised by the RT boys....they love a bargain!!

I bet you could negotiate a better rate with a pub. Only if you can be arsed though!:D

had plenty of good weekends at the lower lode inn when there's been a rally held there, mainly tewkesbury & district mcc do's

A meet up is being arranged at Tewksbury for the weekend of Saturday the 8th July 2017.

Some riders are camping at The Lower Lode Inn, Tewkesbury - www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk

So if anyone would like to join us - book yourself a room or tent space...and let me me know by PM

Is this still on for next weekend?

Is this still planned for next weekend?

you do realize that this weekend is the Barflys rally at the lower lode, and its the Tewkesbury medieval festival Sat/Sun

Back
Top Bottom