Just bought a new SE so any extras or bling out there im buying

Slower but fine

Ive been reliably informed by the BMW dealer WHO IS SELLING IT TO ME that the red ones are the fastest the most reliable and have the best resale value he said when it comes to trading it in he will probably give me back more for it than i paid :D

Ive been reliably informed by the BMW dealer WHO IS SELLING IT TO ME that the red ones are the fastest the most reliable and have the best resale value he said when it comes to trading it in he will probably give me back more for it than i paid :D

Because he knows he will have it back before Christmas.

Ok so went to the dealers and collected the bike in the end paid my money, had them install the Dynamic Pro Dongle and off I trotted after being relieved of a further £499 for the
Nav V and £46.95 for the kit to lock it to the bike Kindly posted by Nutty:thumb well done mate, even the parts guy was impressed,

First impressions of the bike over the MT10 was that it felt more comfi but whats with the clutch lever its such a stretch to reach and not adjustable !! after the first couple of miles it felt really smooth, it was damp so had it in road mode, throttle response no where near as instant as the MT but very smooth, up onto an A road and it felt very compliant quick but not as mental, switching between modes you can really feel the difference in the throttle
up to about 50 and im getting a buzzing in the seat, not bad but there there 60 sees them go and then at 65 there is a slight buzzing in the bars nothing too much but you can feel them 85 sees them off.

I ride the bike about half way home 85 miles or so and stop for petrol a costa coffee and decide to fit the Evotech I bought off redrick this took all of about 4 minutes, finished my coffee and off I went, the difference was immediately noticeable the vibes through the bars has completely gone and I really mean gone at any speed and silly as it may seem ive not felt the buzz through the seat since either :eek:

now the bike felt superb Ive gotten used to it a bit now and decide Dynamic Pro is a good mode choice to try, WOW this is fast the quickshifter is simply superb and works without fault both up and down the handling is sublime and the whole package just seems a bit better put together than the MT not as instantly brutally fast but without doubt faster

I think ive made a good choice for me and I will now set to work buying and fitting all the farkles I can find
have fitted Rim stickers and the sat nav locking unit, ordered the Evotech Rad guards, mirror extenders, Yoshimura end can and seriously thinking of painting the front mudguard in red to match the body work as I think it needs it, bought the Hepco and Becker Gobi top box rack so I can use the black Gobi top box on both bikes,

other bits have taken my fancy as well so will order some of them !!

Thats my first impression of the bike very happy with it and not unhappy about seeing the MT10 go !! :thumb

Mine has been done it gets the power a little lower in the revs and the torque too

worth it

Didnt see your reply redrick

that may be something to get done as the power could be a bit lower in the rev range as it is very sports bike like

Ok so went to the dealers and collected the bike in the end paid my money, had them install the Dynamic Pro Dongle and off I trotted after being relieved of a further £499 for the
Nav V and £46.95 for the kit to lock it to the bike Kindly posted by Nutty:thumb well done mate, even the parts guy was impressed,

First impressions of the bike over the MT10 was that it felt more comfi but whats with the clutch lever its such a stretch to reach and not adjustable !! after the first couple of miles it felt really smooth, it was damp so had it in road mode, throttle response no where near as instant as the MT but very smooth, up onto an A road and it felt very compliant quick but not as mental, switching between modes you can really feel the difference in the throttle
up to about 50 and im getting a buzzing in the seat, not bad but there there 60 sees them go and then at 65 there is a slight buzzing in the bars nothing too much but you can feel them 85 sees them off.

I ride the bike about half way home 85 miles or so and stop for petrol a costa coffee and decide to fit the Evotech I bought off redrick this took all of about 4 minutes, finished my coffee and off I went, the difference was immediately noticeable the vibes through the bars has completely gone and I really mean gone at any speed and silly as it may seem ive not felt the buzz through the seat since either :eek:

now the bike felt superb Ive gotten used to it a bit now and decide Dynamic Pro is a good mode choice to try, WOW this is fast the quickshifter is simply superb and works without fault both up and down the handling is sublime and the whole package just seems a bit better put together than the MT not as instantly brutally fast but without doubt faster

I think ive made a good choice for me and I will now set to work buying and fitting all the farkles I can find
have fitted Rim stickers and the sat nav locking unit, ordered the Evotech Rad guards, mirror extenders, Yoshimura end can and seriously thinking of painting the front mudguard in red to match the body work as I think it needs it, bought the Hepco and Becker Gobi top box rack so I can use the black Gobi top box on both bikes,

other bits have taken my fancy as well so will order some of them !!

Thats my first impression of the bike very happy with it and not unhappy about seeing the MT10 go !! :thumb

I rarely bother with Dynamic pro as on a cross country blast it actually (IMO) makes the bike slower as you always have to back off the gas coming out of the corners as the bloody thing just wheelies or slides the back end or on occasion both .

Bloody immense fun but real world slower over the distance.

I rarely take it below dynamic though as for me that is the best compromise between the lunatic and the comfortable

Mine has been done it gets the power a little lower in the revs and the torque too

worth it

Didnt see your reply redrick

that may be something to get done as the power could be a bit lower in the rev range as it is very sports bike like

I read the Dynamic pro disabled the traction control and wheelie control but on mine it doesnt
the front wheel will come up to wheelie height then go back down after about 50 yards the only way to hoik a decent wheelie is to disable the traction control altogether then the fun begins LOL :D
did it Sunday in the damp, did a 60 foot wheelspin then thought Ok maybe its time to put that back on !!:eek:

It certainly dont lift the front wheel like the MT did, that was the most eager bike for lifting the front wheel other than my 690 enduro R ive ever had :bounce1

are we agreed on this? i thought it said in the manual that dynamic pro switched off the safeguards completely.

are we agreed on this? i thought it said in the manual that dynamic pro switched off the safeguards completely.

It certainly seems to on mine as regards the wheelie thing. I think it still keeps some traction control but not enough for me to run it in that mode for long

I rarely bother with Dynamic pro as on a cross country blast it actually (IMO) makes the bike slower as you always have to back off the gas coming out of the corners as the bloody thing just wheelies or slides the back end or on occasion both .

Bloody immense fun but real world slower over the distance.

I rarely take it below dynamic though as for me that is the best compromise between the lunatic and the comfortable

Gay!:rob:D:D:JB

It certainly seems to on mine as regards the wheelie thing. I think it still keeps some traction control but not enough for me to run it in that mode for long

Geoff said his program alters what the traction control etc does in Dynamic Pro. Mine wheelies well in this setting now.

Back
Top Bottom