2018 KTM 790 Adventure

See pics
be9055f7d34800c9beb712586c735102.jpg
95a0ccc8419d14bbdb978159efa6527e.jpg
0acd5804d11d60b0ebe55d164dfab7ae.jpg
5d30158c17ba9ae87093f1d62df13217.jpg
b161eb690ff517bd0fafa5faf693024f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bumot referred me to the wrong distributor, not Rugged Roads, and they would not discount much. Rugged Roads are much better, when I bought my stuff for the ATAS, the 10% RR discount made up for most of the price difference compared to buying direct. The RR site is a bit crap, but they're on the phone, easy to deal with and the stuff arrived quickly.

Bumot referred me to the wrong distributor, not Rugged Roads, and they would not discount much. Rugged Roads are much better, when I bought my stuff for the ATAS, the 10% RR discount made up for most of the price difference compared to buying direct. The RR site is a bit crap, but they're on the phone, easy to deal with and the stuff arrived quickly.

Many thanks. Very useful.

It won't be from the hose or clamp will it. If the housing is glass filled nylon then it's likely to be either that or the seal they've used. It's a tiny issue in the scheme of things and easily sorted....you can quote me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turned out to be the clamp

Turned out to be the clamp

Hmmmm. I somehow doubt that. I hope you're right though (long term I mean).

Are you saying KTM have fitted faulty clamps and that they've sprung open a notch or two? Because I don't believe the clamps will have left the factory loose.

Keep a good eye on it.

Hmmmm. I somehow doubt that. I hope you're right though (long term I mean).

Are you saying KTM have fitted faulty clamps and that they've sprung open a notch or two? Because I don't believe the clamps will have left the factory loose.

Keep a good eye on it.

Hoping I’m lucky!
Only done short rides but no puddles under the bike since I tightened the hose clamp!
Yes I will keep an eye on it for sure

Hoping I’m lucky!
Only done short rides but no puddles under the bike since I tightened the hose clamp!
Yes I will keep an eye on it for sure

I'm not feeling lucky! The water leak was fixed Friday but for some reason while there the screen has died. They plugged in a screen that was swapped out because of the condensation issue and it booted up fine. So new screen ordered and no bike for my bank holiday plans!

Anyone else have issues with fluid leaking out through the joints and rivets of the exhaust can on start up? Looks like water but not completely clear and it's stained the can and swingarm where it forms in puddles if you don't ride off straight away. Will point it out at it's first service next Sat.

Back
Top Bottom