2018 KTM 790 Adventure

same here, although dealer saying hes only allocated 2 "R"s for march/april and 2 for the next 2 months and will be a shortage of the R model until july/august. Standard models hes expecting 8 before march.

same here, although dealer saying hes only allocated 2 "R"s for march/april and 2 for the next 2 months and will be a shortage of the R model until july/august. Standard models hes expecting 8 before march.

I spoke to dealer this avo. They've not heard anything about delivery dates. Sounded convincing. Wanted to know where I heard about Feb deliveries and wasn't so impressed it was a forum rumor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been told (by my dealer) that the bikes are being delivered in Feb and a demo should be available middle to end of the month with customer bikes coming in in March.

Early March would be fine with me, but if that slips out a month I'll be knackered for getting it run in and services before my annual European trip.

So there's a chance I'll defer for a while a keep the 1290 for my trip (no great hardship) or even buy something else :eek:

I quite like the looks of the F850GSA, but have no idea what it would be like to ride, so maybe I'll take a demo out for a spin...

I quite like the looks of the F850GSA, but have no idea what it would be like to ride, so maybe I'll take a demo out for a spin...

An F850 GSA or a 790 Adv R....hmmmm, let me think about tha...done. The answer is obvious....only one of those two is ORANGE.

Hey! Time for a test Ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if he can demo it yet tho
88ee2f3587da784a887c39753ead4f6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Btw...it came with 2 screens, short and tall.wonder if R the same?

Some people talking about fitting low fender
ed3747be297df60bb6b66ec5a0b60460.jpg

Back
Top Bottom