2018 KTM 790 Adventure

If you can find a latest spec 701 second hand you will see that they are keeping very high residuals

I did look at s/h, but didn't seem worth it. Even the earlier ones are very strong money, so might as well buy new.

Yes, but comparing like for like list prices...The list price for the 701 is now £8,799.

...And the Husky looks miles better.

Arsey had one of those. It was good at first, then it was shit, hence the 790 order. :D

German dealer on Facebook reporting prices as €12399 Adventure, 13399 Adventure R

quickshifter and heated grips only extras im adding until after market cans etc start appearing as im not fussed on the akra that was on at the show.

Only 90 more sleeps..... :blast

I guess they may arrive sooner but if it's a week or two before the new reg it's worth waiting I suppose.

Attachments

• Kato 790.JPG
    Kato 790.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 668

I guess they may arrive sooner but if it's a week or two before the new reg it's worth waiting I suppose.

I reckon about 300 more sleeps, by then they should have a huge pile of unsold bikes they are keen to give away at more reasonable prices.

I reckon about 300 more sleeps, by then they should have a huge pile of unsold bikes they are keen to give away at more reasonable prices.

Great news! I got my math wrong. Only 53 sleeps until March! Struggling to wait that long to be honest. 300 sleeps?? No! Not for this bike! :adv:

Mine’s due next month.

Well, I hope mine will arrive then too. But I think it's worth waiting a week or two for the new reg. It's a nonsense really but if there's a choice of two when you come to sell the new reg may make a difference.

Although that said, I think mine's gonna get trashed off-road. I hope a manufacturer can make a crash bar setup ASAP! Imagine the tank area will be tricky to sort or I suspect KTM would've fitted one already or at least put it in the PP catalogue.

Well, I hope mine will arrive then too. But I think it's worth waiting a week or two for the new reg. It's a nonsense really but if there's a choice of two when you come to sell the new reg may make a difference.

Although that said, I think mine's gonna get trashed off-road. I hope a manufacturer can make a crash bar setup ASAP! Imagine the tank area will be tricky to sort or I suspect KTM would've fitted one already or at least put it in the PP catalogue.

Makes no difference here as we don’t have that snobby reg bollox

I like the way they’ve hidden most of the exhaust. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom