after an online number plate maker???

ghost-rider

Reaction score
hiya all, and apolagies if this is in the wrong place, basically I'm looking to get a new number plate made up for me lc gsa, my usual online supplier has gone all legal and registered with dvla etc, and now they just don't do the plate how I would like, not looking to go illegal or anything like that, but I know what I like, so any reccomendations for good online plate makers????

What's an online number plate?

hiya all, and apolagies if this is in the wrong place, basically I'm looking to get a new number plate made up for me lc gsa, my usual online supplier has gone all legal and registered with dvla etc, and now they just don't do the plate how I would like, not looking to go illegal or anything like that, but I know what I like, so any reccomendations for good online plate makers????
If they don't do your plate , maybe it's not legal ?
Just google "show plates " to find non dvla plate makers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Framptons did a lovely embossed black and white portrait plate for my 57 ped. Great quality , no requirement for any dvla docs
Hth
Steve

If the plate you want is 'novelty' then proof of registration not required.

thanks lads, give me something to work with:thumby:, like I said I'm not after illegal as such, its just little things like I normally have a border round the plate, which is legal, but now its also become law to put the plate makers name in the border:blast, which I used to be able to get away with at my usual supplier, but now they've registered with dvla its all changed:blast

thanks lads, give me something to work with:thumby:, like I said I'm not after illegal as such, its just little things like I normally have a border round the plate, which is legal, but now its also become law to put the plate makers name in the border:blast, which I used to be able to get away with at my usual supplier, but now they've registered with dvla its all changed:blast

Who did you used to use, as I've noticed the one I normally use have changed their website?

Who did you used to use, as I've noticed the one I normally use have changed their website?

I used to use moto show plates, have done for a few years now, always been bang on quality, and fast delivery, but coz theyve now registred with dvla, the little things I used to like are no longer possible:blast

Back
Top Bottom