GSEMOTION - first class for me

Atom64

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I recently placed an order with Touratech for some items, but due to a significant lack in communication and a delivery time that was a joke, i cancelled the order after 2 weeks - everything was on back order !!

So i turned to the internment to source alternative suppliers and came across a youtube vid where a guy in the States was fitting a rear tool box, which i was after, from a company called Gsemotion.

Looked them up and they had most of what i was after, but were in Italy !. I sent the guy ( Lorenzo ) an email on Tuesday 13th Dec to see if the items were in stock.
Result ! all there.
Placed the order on the Wed and looked forward to receiving the items sometime next week.
I was sent a tracking number as they were coming with DHL and at 4.30pm on the Wednesday the parcel was in Italy, today at 2.30pm ( Thursday ) DHL delivered the goods !!! Am i a happy bunny, and all items are spot on, so praise where praise is due to GSEMOTION - Italy.

Ant

I used these very recently, very quick and kept you informed. Would recommend to anyone😉

Back
Top Bottom