Route 59 cafe

Mongoose

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Off for a ride out to this place near Skipton tomorrow morning for a big, fat cooked breakfast. I've had mixed reports, anyone been recently?

Feel free to say hello if you're having a brew round about half 11. Blue and white 02 plated 1150GS with a baldie b4stard sat on it.

I love the Skipton area but...
.... I'm in Tenerife suppin cold beer at the moment.:beer:

When out of my hibernation I'll gladly partake in a full english at that venue. Like you I've heard mixed reports, so maybe you could be a
pioneer of the north west and do a recce on said cafe. :beerjug:

Good luck and nice to see someone organising summat up north .:thumb2

Where in Tenereife are you? I'm off to Los Gigantes next month. Never been to Tennereefee before.

Where in Tenereife are you? I'm off to Los Gigantes next month. Never been to Tennereefee before.

In Playa de las Americas. I haven't stayed in Los Gigantes but have visited it on day trips.
Therefore can't tell you much about the evenings, food/drink, where to go etc, but its a very nice place.
Also, if it's like Americas it will have good weather and cheap beer. What's not to like.:D:beerjug:

Off for a ride out to this place near Skipton tomorrow morning for a big, fat cooked breakfast. I've had mixed reports, anyone been recently?

Feel free to say hello if you're having a brew round about half 11. Blue and white 02 plated 1150GS with a baldie b4stard sat on it.
I think this has shut down?

It is still open, it is the Manor Cafe just outside Leyburn that has shut down.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

Lovely ride out and an excellent breakfast! The place is only tiny - fits 16 in or so (Maybe 8-10 Tossers) but nice food, freshly cooked and excellent coffee. Full English was £4.95 and the belly buster is £7.95 if you can eat it. Took a short while to get everyone served but as we'd turned up en mass, that's not entirely surprising.

I enjoy this place and the fact they are open at all after the recent tragedy is amazing

Truly courageous people

Back
Top Bottom