LLangollen fords recce video

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry, it's the only one that was left....and sorry, it's meeeeee!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Done with no style or panache, and yeah I know, I should have been stooded up ....but sod it, I made it across. :D

Commentary and video by BHT....giggles by Lucy, 'zorst note by Remus ;)

Fanny does a ford

You should have seen the water height when I watched the guys do it on the Saturday.

A top job, well done Bill ;)

nice one Bill you didn't even need help or drop it.

pity about the other vid's.
It looks much lower than when we went across it:D
Thanks for your help everyone:beer:

You did well Colt......more balls than a lot trying Corwen as your first ford :D

Word of warning though...it IS addictive....you'll be on TKC's before you know it and looking at Wetroads.co.uk before venturing out on a ride :D

Awesome video! Found myself laughing out loud. Totally brutal! I thought I had limited mechanical sympathy – but that really is a whole new approach to abuse:thumb

TF I wasn’t there:p

I've been asked for the routes and WP's of the fords.....here it is, but TBH without a thorough check it won't be too usefull...we didn't find much of use in the Snowdonia forest (even though it was a great ride) and we couldn't find a fair few fords we were looking for.

Corwen and the next one along the route were the highlights.......and if I had to pick one to go back to , it's be the second, the 60 yrd downstream one.

Sorry it's not more detailed ;)

Attachments

• llangollen fords.gdb
    72.4 KB · Views: 235
well done fanum et al.

nice river too worth casting a fly line on............
having only attempted and crossed one ford (twice) I congratulate you :bow

The Ford at swettenham (outside Holmes Chapel cheshire) must be one of the most slippery going (and Les Wassall ) agrees so be warned.

just need the boss to leave the office so i can add the sound..

H

:eek: Fanny

Your Fekk'n MAD Respect Dude

Regd's K

I know its not a Ford but I'm quite proud of my Puddle crossing!

Attachments

• puddles.jpg
    puddles.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 136

Back
Top Bottom