Anyine going to Dent in May?

Yep. Happy to do that. 15th - 18th September looks to be the weekend in question. Might make that the last stop on a trip through the Hebrides I've been promising myself.
Good man yerself !!
It just needs someone to get the ball rolling :thumb2
Now if you just ping our glorious leader ,and if he is not out swabbing the decks on the company yacht, he will be able to sticky it into the events calander, Thanks Pete :thumb2
There,s a couple I know that run a tour company and there was a space left for a trip to the Peloponese, and I have fancied a wee jaunt there for a while, I couldn't do it on my own for the price quoted so it will be good to get a wee taster

i'm aiming to make it three consecutive years so yes, I'll be there.

Last year went via tha Altberg factory to buy some new boots, two birds one stone.:)

Hi Micky thanks for the invite I and Stu are coming doon to join you - I dropped a note in your thread.

I will be traveling light tent sleeping bag and jetboil for coffee in the morning - that is till Barney wakes up to cook my breakfast and tend to my needs.

Buoys we will be traveling down on the Friday the scenic route.

Titters might have to be a couple of days in the lakes on the way back up!:thumb

Heading there too! Never met any of you tossers - first time for everything.

Well we travel doon on The Friday I see yer from Dallas you could meet us at Braemar if you want?

Well we travel doon on The Friday I see yer from Dallas you could meet us at Braemar if you want?

I'm planning to travel on the Friday too (unless I need to go to Motorrad Central, for anything).
That sounds like a good idea - thanks for the invite it's much appreciated.:thumb:thumb

Kulu - There are another 5 travelling south from Moray, hopefully on the Friday - me, eldest son, AndyR3/4, the Stimulator and a man named Mike ;)

bhud - If an approx time at Braemar becomes known, please let us know and we may be able to form a herd as we head south :D

SteveT

:cool:

Kulu - There are another 5 travelling south from Moray, hopefully on the Friday - me, eldest son, AndyR3/4, the Stimulator and a man named Mike ;)

bhud - If an approx time at Braemar becomes known, please let us know and we may be able to form a herd as we head south :D

SteveT

:cool:

If I'm travelling down with you and Andy Steve I'll either need a few hours head start or some practice before we go. Best go for getting some practice I think :bow:bow:bow

:beerjug:

With all you gentleman coming down from Scotland, I may organise a mini skip full of Neeps & Tatties, keep it on a low heat for the weekend. :drool

:beerjug:

Your making me hungry, proberbly will have finished the bottle of high octane raspberry liquor by then.

Might have to move the tent away from the other side of the site away from the KTM, any room ?

Back
Top Bottom