Anyine going to Dent in May?

With all you gentleman coming down from Scotland, I may organise a mini skip full of Neeps & Tatties, keep it on a low heat for the weekend.
Of the 5 I mentioned coming from Moray, only one rider is Jockenees, so you might want to hold off the industrial amounts of vegtable and offal mix :D

Stimulator - Eldest son is with me, so the pace will such that I can keep him in my mirrors, so you'll be fine . . . . . . but just give me shout if you want to rack up some miles before the off :thumby:

SteveT

:cool:

Steve the tight bastard is only giving us tatties and Neeps.

Obviously the oats are for the horses :D

I could, at this point, say something along the lines of extra sauce making the meat taste better, but that would be just wrong wouldn't it! :D :thumb2

SteveT

Kulu - There are another 5 travelling south from Moray, hopefully on the Friday - me, eldest son, AndyR3/4, the Stimulator and a man named Mike ;)

bhud - If an approx time at Braemar becomes known, please let us know and we may be able to form a herd as we head south :D

SteveT

Mike Aitken (& his wife Lynn) will also need linking up with en route, they're in Perth.:thumb

Happy to provide the sausages and mushrooms :)

Looking pretty good, am well looking forward to it...

Andy

Strewth ....looks like I'm going to have to pop back up to Dent pretty damn soon to make sure the pubs'n brewery there can cope :blast

Ah well ... it might as well be me :D

:beerjug:

Strewth ....looks like I'm going to have to pop back up to Dent pretty damn soon to make sure the pubs'n brewery there can cope :blast

Ah well ... it might as well be me :D

:beerjug:

Might need some more ride-leaders at this rate. Don't want strings of 20 roaming about the countryside :eek:

Is there enough lavies in t camping fr awe these peeps Micky ?

Of the 5 I mentioned coming from Moray, only one rider is Jockenees, so you might want to hold off the industrial amounts of vegtable and offal mix :D

Stimulator - Eldest son is with me, so the pace will such that I can keep him in my mirrors, so you'll be fine . . . . . . but just give me shout if you want to rack up some miles before the off :thumby:

SteveT

Infiltrators, from the south, hiding out in Moray pretending to be locals???? Is this part of a plan to overthrow Sturgeon? Need any help? :thumb:thumb

At a rough count that makes a fair crowd heading south:

Gerry, self, Bhud + Stu, Khulu, Mike & Lynne, Andy, Steve & son, Stimulator, Mike, Aberdeen Angus (maybe)

Plus Grizzly and Packer who are starting a little further south

Big group for coffee Gerry, easier if we pick a café somewhere?

It will though give you a chance to get one of those Road Captain orange vests that the Harley groups use :eek:

Don't forget we regularly have groups of 20+ here...

And you can put your orange vest up where the sun don't shine.....Harleys indeed.....we is badassbeemer drivers.....

Grizzly might come this way but I doubt Kevan will go 2 hours in the wrong direction!

Of the 5 I mentioned coming from Moray, only one rider is Jockenees:

Hey, I represent that remark :D. Rider & pillion both of pure Scottish pedigree....

Looking forward to all the shenanigans & meeting up with some other ugly buggers!

Hey, I represent that remark :D. Rider & pillion both of pure Scottish pedigree....

Looking forward to all the shenanigans & meeting up with some other ugly buggers!

As I was born and bred in Inverness, I assumed Steve was referring to me. Of course, my posh cosmopolitan (i.e. bland) accent may have fooled him.

:scotsman:flag:scotsman

Iain

Funny that, as an Aberdonian I thought it was me Steve was talking about...

My blood's as blue as the three above, Steve, looks like you're in the minority ;-)

Andy

Back
Top Bottom