Hograost North 2017 "Dave & Dave : The resurrection"

Well ladies and gents, we are on! The rugby club have given the event their blessing and we have the green light to proceed :friday

We'll be opening pre booking in a while so watch this space. We've got 3 rugby pitches to camp on and there is also hard standing for heavier vehicles too. Just now looking into bands and other amusements to keep everyone entertained.

Does anyone feel like leading some a rideout? I have quite a few GPS tracks but would like to talk to someone about organising some trails and off road routes . Spread the word and let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.:moped:

The Hograost lives! :hogroast 2017 Dave & Dave : The resurrection

I'd be interested need to check my diary as it's all abit vague at mo.

There's a micro brewary in Buxton who could be approached to supply some beer ... https://www.facebook.com/BuxtonBreweryCompany/
If you need somebody to see what their wares are like then let me know.

Buxton brewery has indeed got some exceptionally potent beers. Not sure if we can get them out to this event but the Rugby club's supplier has access to lots of interesting beers so nearer the time we will be polling to see what beers you guys would like to see available. We have as standard : Stella, Bud, Guinness, Caffreys, Strongbow (+fruit) , and a few others but we'll be looking at getting some interesting ales in for "Dave & Dave : The resurrection".

We have booked the hogroast man and a band for Saturday night already and they have been warned to rehearse 'Mustang Sally' .....they said they can play it with their eyes closed so I think they'll do :D

Buxton brewery has indeed got some exceptionally potent beers. Not sure if we can get them out to this event but the Rugby club's supplier has access to lots of interesting beers so nearer the time we will be polling to see what beers you guys would like to see available. We have as standard : Stella, Bud, Guinness, Caffreys, Strongbow (+fruit) , and a few others but we'll be looking at getting some interesting ales in for "Dave & Dave : The resurrection".

We have booked the hogroast man and a band for Saturday night already and they have been warned to rehearse 'Mustang Sally' .....they said they can play it with their eyes closed so I think they'll do :D

Sounds fantastic.

:beerjug:

Can anyone recommend a good B&B or hotel close by. SWiMBO refuses point blank to "rough it" in a tent lol. Glamping's the closest she'll do and i'm not towing a feckin caravan :).

Julie and I would like to attend. Camp definitely Saturday night poss Friday too.:beerjug:

Happy to organise a ride out for anyone interested :thumby:

I feel so so proud that it lives again, brillant stuff.

Attachments

• HogRaost Programme June 2015 4pp A5 Complete_Page_1.jpg
    HogRaost Programme June 2015 4pp A5 Complete_Page_1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 490
  • HogRaost Programme June 2015 4pp A5 Complete_Page_2.jpg
    HogRaost Programme June 2015 4pp A5 Complete_Page_2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 562
A brilliant day that was. Our team won, well, we were second but we were on real bikes not off roaders so, we won it really (Steve said) :D

I agree.....weather was perfect and the route was a pleasure to ride....:D

Steve only said you had 'won' to avoid grown men crying...:p

Back
Top Bottom