Hograost North 2017 "Dave & Dave : The resurrection"

I am on my own, but would like to see if I can get to this one. I won't know until much closer though. I don't get holidays, just days when I don't have any work and I don't know when they are. I am sure you could squeeze one in a corner at the last minute though.

I look forward to attending this after only managing baker man's last brilliant hogroast :blast lve been looking out for it ever since lol

That'll be one tent two persons :beerjug:

Its coming together nicely.... the band for Saturday is booked, the hogroast is booked :fiddle and we have someone interesting for Friday too. We are designing a T shirt that will amuse and titillate you :D Looking for some portaloo solutions for the camping areas but we have 4 changing rooms with showers and toilets in the rugby club at our disposal any how so should be fine in that department.

If anyone is interested in leading any off road rides can they get in touch with me. I have a couple of road ride out leaders lined up to take you places you just can't imagine around the Peak District. Anyone from the TRF on here interested in organising a tarde stand and an off road ride perhaps...? Give me a shout.

In the tradition of historical hograosts and good taste, there will be a prize for the most outrageous shirt of the weekend.... and there have been some shockers over the years so get in and rummage around in your grannies wardrobe:thumb

We are going to have a charity raffle too, another great tradition so keep some space to bring along something for the raffle and who knows, you may be riding home with a birdtable strapped to the back of your bike. It wouldn't be the first time:D

Pre booking will start in a while. We have to update the website and get a few things sorted out. Watch this space

134 days to Hogroast North

As I am new to this forum, I'm guessing its a camping, riding and for those that do, drink weekend with great company (??) lots of great rides around the lake district and a hogroast with music on Saturday night ?
well I am in all being well with the misses :/ lol

As I am new to this forum, I'm guessing its a camping, riding and for those that do, drink weekend with great company (??) lots of great rides around the lake district and a hogroast with music on Saturday night ?
well I am in all being well with the misses :/ lol

Peak District - Lakes are in Cumbria. Just as wet though ;)

Facebook event page now open

https://www.facebook.com/events/1903164293296331/

We are still applying the final tweaks to the webpage for prebooking so hold on a little while longer and I'll announce it when it's ready . meanwhile the Facebook event page is there to spread the word and get it into the diary :thumb:

Hogroast North Pre-Booking is now open!

As of today , the website is up and running and pre-booking is available. There are some interesting savings to be made for early booking including 20% off all bar sales :beerjug:

There are spaces available for 4 wheel vehicles and campers but as this is primarily a biking event there is a limit to how many we can accommodate. If you are thinking about coming on 4 of more wheels then please email me through the website so we can be sure there is space on site for you.
Numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.

Please visit www.hogroastnorth.com to book your tickets to the event of the year!
:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast

When you book , one of the questions is distance travelled to the event so don't forget to fill that in as there will be a bit of fun with this on Saturday night. :thumb

When you book , one of the questions is distance travelled to the event so don't forget to fill that in as there will be a bit of fun with this on Saturday night. :thumb

Errr. Might have failed that one, but what's 160 miles between friends?

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom