Ullapool : the north west gathering. September 2017

You made it last year! Or was it a doppelganger that finished off my Dalwhinnie! :jager

Ferocious storms in May! Well shitty weather at least....very patchy grouse so bosses week cancelled. Given a good May your Dalwhinnie will be safe. A poor May will result in my Ben Tesco and Glen Lidl coming north to the sea. Who knows?

The plans i had for September have now changed so count me in please :thumb2

Ach usuall I do Ullapool, but I will miss you Tony as me a bud are heading to Greece on a tour, there was some spaces left , seemed rude not to, always fancied the idea ��:beerjug:

Ach usuall I do Ullapool, but I will miss you Tony as me a bud are heading to Greece on a tour, there was some spaces left , seemed rude not to, always fancied the idea ��:beerjug:

what a shame Symon. Anyhow have a great trip mate.
My youngest daughter used to live in Greece and i harboured thoughts of riding there but now she's in the uk. so no longer an option.

Unfortunately, I'll be at Misano watching Rossi win his 10th - oh well!

feeling tempted. Are Triumphs allowed :green gri

All bikes welcome Glynn. Plus campers for softies like Micky! :D There was a Triumph get together last year at the same time as us. If it's the same this year, you could kill a couple of birds with one stone.:D

Back
Top Bottom