Couple Of Laps of the TT Course On The LC GSA

I have shifted from the TT to the Manx/Classic riding is much safer even tho the mountain is 2 ways

Nice ride, great lines, all looked very rapid:cool: respect... nuff said:thumby::thumby:

Great video and great riding on the ADV but that prick who undertook you wants his bollocks chopped off. Fucking major twat!:rob

Great video, you could almost forget you are riding a GS 1200. And it sounds nice.

Manx in August, 6am over the mountain, two way, but no other bikes usually, just the Ramsey bread van (who can shift) and a few manxmen in cars (who can also shift) on their way to work. Bliss!

Been doing it for for nearly 20 years.... it's a hoot.. especially last year on my XR.

Better going in July when they've all gone home. The unrestricted mountain course is still there. Overtaking police cars at silly speeds & they give you a friendly wave. Feels wrong somehow. Ferries & hotels are cheaper as well.

Mmm, riding like that when the mountain is two way .... not something I support.
Not fair on the locals who actually live there and have to share the roads with you.

Want to ride the unrestricted parts very fast ? Go when it's one way please . Either TT week or Classic TT in Sept

Mmm, riding like that when the mountain is two way .... not something I support.
Not fair on the locals who actually live there and have to share the roads with you.

Want to ride the unrestricted parts very fast ? Go when it's one way please . Either TT week or Classic TT in Sept

The locals can go fast as well.

Enjoyed that......and 'Thank You' for not adding the shite sound track that most home movie makers feel compelled to add......The noise from the bike and the bits of commentary were just right.......:thumb2

The locals can always vote for similar speed limits as the UK (60mph) on the main road on the IOM.

Looks like it is something they accept, for the trade and standing of the island.

If they accept it - who is anyone else to decry it?

Very enjoyable, been a while since I visited the island brought back some happy memories!
Its convinced me to get a mic for my drift ghost, the internal mic is very good at wind noise so a sound track is needed to cover it up!
thanks for posting

Far too dangerous when the TT is on, have you not seen some of the videos and the accident statistics .:eek

Best to do it outside of the TT like the man said....... The mountain road can be incredibly quiet with very little traffic and the majority of the corners are open anyway making it possible to use all the road fairly safely. :thumb

Anyone thinking of popping over for a blast and wondering what time of year to go.

I cycled 'round the course in mid July 2014.......I don't know if I got lucky, but it was surprisingly quiet.........:)

Anyone thinking of popping over for a blast and wondering what time of year to go.

I cycled 'round the course in mid July 2014.......I don't know if I got lucky, but it was surprisingly quiet.........:)

Sounds like you were "on the pace" :D

Back
Top Bottom