Fourth Wednesday - 25th January - First one of the year

woodsie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you remeber how to get there and it's not too cold etc., etc.

From 19.30 on at The Plough, Eynsford. I am sure there will be a nice log fire on the go to toast your chillblains.

One member certainly won't be with us - Jacko having moved to jolly Scotland to get a thorough freezing and soaking before the sun shines in July sometime:D:D

I plan to be there about 19.30 so see you then and have a good catch up.

Hi Bikermate - I should be there around 20.00-20.15. Put an extra log on the fire before I arrive!

If you remeber how to get there and it's not too cold etc., etc.

From 19.30 on at The Plough, Eynsford. I am sure there will be a nice log fire on the go to toast your chillblains.

One member certainly won't be with us - Jacko having moved to jolly Scotland to get a thorough freezing and soaking before the sun shines in July sometime:D:D

I plan to be there about 19.30 so see you then and have a good catch up.

Well, I'll use Kev as my proxy for this.....I can never get to this, albeit I did attend once on my way into London!!

Jacko has moved eh.....has he bought himself an RV so he can be a proper nomad type....:p

Well, I'll use Kev as my proxy for this.....I can never get to this, albeit I did attend once on my way into London!!

Jacko has moved eh.....has he bought himself an RV so he can be a proper nomad type....:p

Jacko and Diane have moved to Sutherland for a quiet retirement away from the Southern hustle and bustle

Back
Top Bottom