Circuit of Wales, May 2017

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Following on from our ride around the NC500 last year on the May bank holiday weekend, am thinking of a ride for this year. One possibility is a complete circuit of the coast and border of Wales. Comes to about 700 miles so thinking of making it two day ride; start Saturday am somewhere west of Shrewsbury; overnight at hotel in West Wales; finish Sunday evening at start point.

If interested, have any questions, or alternative ideas post here or PM me. :beerjug:

I honestly clicked onto this thread expecting to hear that they were going to start building the 'Circuit of Wales' race track in May 2017.......(I know it's not the sports forum, but it caught my eye).......

Looks like we are no nearer to that (unlikely) event.....:augie

GR.....Good luck with your spin around that area.......:thumb2

We shall be setting out from Welshpool on the morning of Saturday 27th March, heading north then west, around Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula before turning south. Overnight at Porthclais campsite at St Davids before continuing round and getting back where we started early evening on Sunday. No requirement to ride together - all riders will be given a gpx. file of the route and a number of locations to photograph along the way. If anyone else is interested get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom