KTM 1190/1290 Side stand relocater

Hi
New member, found this because I was also thinking about the problem, plus the reach from seating position to get the stand up. Please include me on a list of potential relocator brackets. Thanks.

Yep - I'm interested too.

Interested if it fits the 1190R.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder, I'll chase up 21b again. They're not super responsive.....

Has anybody had experience off the Black Dog kit?

LINKY

Andres

No, looks good though. The Polish guys never came up with anything, and the Black Dog skid plate, though it looks great, was a lot of money by the time it came back here

No, looks good though. The Polish guys never came up with anything, and the Black Dog skid plate, though it looks great, was a lot of money by the time it came back here

Even the stand alone re-locator I linked to is not exactly cheap (prob a good £160-70 once all is paid) but it does look well thought out.
I also like the fact it spaces the pegs out a little bit; I did this to an old DRZ I had a while back and it made a surprising (positive) difference to standing on the pegs.

It's a lot of money, I'm teetering. Then again it's a lot cheaper than a new engine case, then again how many actual cases of wrecked engine cases have there been...................?

Andres

Back
Top Bottom