UK to Ireland Motorcycle Transport

the civil one

Reaction score
In the past i had the Seller put the Bike on a secure pallet , this has always worked
well for me , and cheaper ! .
Phoned up the Freight Company today , and for some reason , he no longer transports
bikes on a pallet .

Who , is in the Bike transport market these days ? , I used Bike trans in the past
but cant get a reply ,
I have used dmtmotorcycletransport.co.uk in Larne , but i cant get an Answer there
either .

What reputable companies are out there guys

Transport

Phil Gunn brought a bike in from England for me last year. No fuss, no dramas and not expensive. I would recommend him.

Bf.

You could try either Shipley or Anyvan there on line transport bidding sites , I see lots of bikes moved via these two sites.

I've just run throught he options myself with germany - Ireland. Try Phil Gunn first Got friend in local removals company to see how much from ghermany using their setup, €1000 :eek: , due to not being able to stack anything on a loose bike. CLF International Freight Forwarders, I used them back in 2007 and first class service delivering palleted bike to my doorstep and very cheap too, Germany is €440 ( priced yesterday) with them so not sure what UK journey would cost and they cannot do it without a pallet and some way for the bike to be lufted onto bed of trailer and all fluids must be drained. Theres also Chas Mortimer but he seems to be about £270 for the UK-Ireland trip.

What have you bought civil one? Would you not consider a cheap flight and riding it home yourself?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Did it in 24hrs one time from Giessen near Frankfurt. The bike brokedown on the way into Holyhead. Had to push the New 1200gsa onto the fuggin ferry. Mrs CNash dropped me in Drogheda and took the bike to Duffy's. Dud battery is all it was.

:rolleyes:
You've sat and looked up ferry timetables, maps and mileages haven't ya?! ;)

I could have them all booked in 20 minutes! Available to go next thursday! I'm doing overtime monday so the four days needs to be stretched!

Phil gunn.will be my first choice. He's on the ball.

He would be my Last , in fact it just wouldnt happen.
One Strange boy.

I'll ride it back for ya!
This is a great option , and thank you very much.
But there are all kinds of potential issues .

What have you bought civil one? Would you not consider a cheap flight and riding it home yourself?
I am a Big Fan of the Moto Guzzi Stelvio .
These are an amazing machine at a brilliant price .
Really looking forward to this particular Bike , as its been a long time
coming .
The time , the time . the time .

Did it in 24hrs one time from Giessen near Frankfurt. The bike brokedown on the way into Holyhead. Had to push the New 1200gsa onto the fuggin ferry. Mrs CNash dropped me in Drogheda and took the bike to Duffy's. Dud battery is all it was.

Been there done that . No More .
Nice n Canny , with as much comfort as i can afford thrown in . ! .

Any how , It seems "" The Brother "" is a ""Customer "" of the freight company that i used to
use , that had said no . But they phoned and alls well , its been crated , Wrapped and sent .

€ur 260 ,,UK to Buncrana delivered and insured .

Another stelvio? Nice bikes but i thought you might have went for something different

Another stelvio? Nice bikes but i thought you might have went for something different

My first was the initial 08 , with all its flaws , then a 10 , with less flaws . At this stage , this is a tried and tested machine .
I really like them .
One came along , as they seem to do , and spoke to me , so i had to have it.
The Build Quality on these is second to none . Comfort is Great , i can ride all day , Economy is excellent , 40-45MPG
and you dont see one around every corner , so a wee Exclusivity thing goin on !.. Cost of Maintenance is low compared with
its competitors , Whole life ownership cost is low in comparison . All in , i like them , they suit my pocket , it does what i
want , and ,,,,, Billie likes the comfort of them , she can sleep for hours as pillion . No Joke .

Nice one mate health to enjoy. Who knows I might run into you in dunfanaghy sometime.

Nice one mate health to enjoy. Who knows I might run into you in dunfanaghy sometime.

Aye , ye never know who ye might run into in Dunfanaghy , I met ,a man whom , i would now consider a friend
there , Rev.Chris Pierce . An Amazing guy .

Now i remember , It took that "" Dunfanaghy "" to remind me . Howsa goin Fella . ? .

Not to bad mate. I traded the GS for an kato 1190 adventure.

Ah shame, and sure I'm head to dunfanahey at the end of next week with my girlfriend! Ah what could have been! Best of luck with the new bike!

Back
Top Bottom